1.    #1  
    I am new to the palm os. I've been wanting to change the theme on it. the os themes suck. I would like to be able to change the phone screen, and apps screen. I've wasted my time downloading zlauncher, hi launcher, all that crap. I don't need all that, I just want to know how to change the themes or wallpaper on these two screens. I've tried palm revolt as well, it didn't work at all. Why can't you just assign a wallpaper to the apps screen, like you can the phone?
    Thanks
    Try Treo Launcher. http://palmgadget.com/lnchr.html It is very simple and works great for me! Plus, it's shareware, and the only thing that happens if you don't register is you get a nag screen once in a while (not often). I love it.
    You can use any pic you want on the phone screen and the calendar agenda screen. You can change the color of all the screens using something like Colorize...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    You can use any pic you want on the phone screen and the calendar agenda screen. You can change the color of all the screens using something like Colorize...
    thanks. like it much better than the other crap I've tried. don't see how to colorize it though.
    Matty
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    thanks. like it much better than the other crap I've tried. don't see how to colorize it though.
    It's just like using your display options on the PC. You hit edit and it gives you the menu of the things you can change. Borders, backgrounds, fonts etc...
  6.    #6  
    thanks christinac130 got it worked out.
    Matty
    Good! Does it look nicer now?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Good! Does it look nicer now?
    yup, looks much better. thanks darlin.
    Matty