Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    So am I the only one having the weird Contact List window display problem? Figures. LOL
    I have been using Toccer for the last few months. I like it, but it has some issues. Here are the features that Toccer has but which Mundu lacks:
    • IM timestamps
    • View if other users are idle
    • View when other users logged on (gives date and time)
    • Being able to see your signal strength and battery status at the top of the screen

Here are some features which both programs lack:
    • visual alerts when the screen is off
    • ability to read away messages
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Just tested the scheduler and everything worked fine.
    what do you mean - you must wait until outside the schedule to see if it indeed disconnects/connects.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    what do you mean - you must wait until outside the schedule to see if it indeed disconnects/connects.
    I'm confused, here's what I did. I set a start time of say 10:00am at 9:50am and an end time of 10:10am. Once I set the schedule up I logged out and exited mundu. At 10:00am i received a popup message saying mundu was connected to my AIM and Yahoo accounts. Likewise at 10:10am i received a popup stating it was diconnected. Is this different than what you're doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by LessPaul58 View Post
    You can have more than one aim, icq, yahoo account online at a time in Mundu 4. But to do so requires making use of the Jabber support to add the additional log-ins. I had three ICQs on at once while testing and chatting with myself.
    kewl, hadn't thought of that.
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I'm confused, here's what I did. I set a start time of say 10:00am at 9:50am and an end time of 10:10am. Once I set the schedule up I logged out and exited mundu. At 10:00am i received a popup message saying mundu was connected to my AIM and Yahoo accounts. Likewise at 10:10am i received a popup stating it was diconnected. Is this different than what you're doing?
    Its not doing that for me - looks like the treo 680 and scheduling isnt working.

It doesnt show alert saying connecting - or disconnecting at all even with schedule set.

Darn!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Hmmm...definitely in the running for a verichat replacement. We'll see though, I'd like to see them work out the kinks, like only being able to use the Palm default midis as alerts and not your own custom sounds.

Oh, and it would be nice to make use of the wasted space in the GUI, and also to be able ot select a smaller font size. It's awesome that it's quick and snappy though, unlike Causerie.
    Anyone but me using this with a cdma phone (Sprint)? What are your thought about running in the background? I do not want to miss a ton of calls because it is using a data connection. Is there a way to send/receive as test messages are in VeriChat? That was nice b/c then the data is clogging up the phone line.

Also, anyone expecience frequent drops of Gtalk (gmail)? It never stays connect for what seems to be more than an hour or so...then I get a popup that it is disconnected....I have to go back in and connect it...
    Quote Originally Posted by bnystrom View Post
    I can't believe this company can't post a single screenshot of their products on their web site. The first things I look for when going to a web site to evaluate a product are screenshots and price. If they don't exist, I'm out of there... (but I did, in this case, download just to see what it looks like)

Really Mundu, lets get some screen shots up there.
    https://messenger.mundu.com/support/php/support.php

Users guide has screeenshots.

I put Mundu in the trash today, right where it belongs.
    I've had a couple of freezes when trying to delete buddies that required a soft reset. I also crashed it trying to run PalmInternals with MunduIM in the background (probably not the smartest thing to do). The biggest thing is that my phone is very slow when Mundu is running.

I like the effort but I don't need IM enough to make it worth the hassle right now so I uninstalled.
    I wonder... suddenly my battery usage also suffered a signficant drain... IT could be the data but EVEN after disconnecting, my phone died quickly...

BUT not sure whether it is ptunes or mundu...

o_O
    Now it's the WAITING GAME: a GSM Palm Pre
    T680 (COPPER) + Cingular = FUN!!
    My T650 & 6230b and NX70 are retired... =(
    http://mrg9605.com
    http://ipgeek21.com
    noncents.net
    http://seresqueridos.com

justdai.com
    reddingk.com
    georgeozuna.com
    goaskoscar.com
    Just out of curiosity is anyone here still usin Verichat?
    yes. I have Verichat working perfectly. I was a lifetime cistomer so I guess by accress will go to the very end....However...I also bought Mundu yesterday....great price and the besy alternarive for Chatter out thre. I can't get file or picture transfer to work yet.
    they need an option to receive IMs as a text message. that way you can disconnect from data & still receive messages. I still use verichat & in sms mode, not all IMs come through. It is still best for UI & features though. too bad they won't release it as open source...
    Anyone else having it disconnect frequently? Wouldn't be so bad, but it will not reconnect unless I go back into the app and manually reconnect it. I have "Autologin when disconnected" checked...
  16.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by robbalazs View Post
    Anyone else having it disconnect frequently? Wouldn't be so bad, but it will not reconnect unless I go back into the app and manually reconnect it. I have "Autologin when disconnected" checked...
    yes I am having same issue - wont auto connect OR work with schedule.

Contacted support about it.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I don't understand why some of us are getting the popup screen on background mode and some aren't. I have a 680 and the "quick reply" screen pops up instantly with the vibrate or sound alert. jaytee was having the same problem. Jesse, is your working? Maybe something else is preventing the popup?

I have TreoSpot running, but not Chatter...
    Yep I'm getting popups along with sound alerts.

Quote Originally Posted by bnystrom View Post
    Really what they are saying is "You are paying for a software license and NOT for a service or subscription license". There are no recurring service fees (I think that is how Veri-Chat was priced). I don't think it is shady... just not clear. I think its a fair pricing scheme (if the product is good).
    I agree that it is fair. I have no objections to having to pay for the next major update. However, I still think it's a bit shady to not come right out and say that. I love Mundu and would have gladly paid $20+ for it. So I'm be more than willing to shell out the pesos for v5.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
  18.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi_9783 View Post
    Yep I'm getting popups along with sound alerts.

I agree that it is fair. I have no objections to having to pay for the next major update. However, I still think it's a bit shady to not come right out and say that. I love Mundu and would have gladly paid $20+ for it. So I'm be more than willing to shell out the pesos for v5.
    when you say your getting pop ups, is your screen waking up or no? Mine is not, it just alerts with sound only.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    there's no way this is a good app! it is commons sense to have it connected via sms as treos are known for having horrible battery life. my batter is draining very quickly. eediots!
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast