Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    One more annoyance.. Make sure background mode is working, etc.. Then manually disconnect GPRS. Chatter reconnects, but Mundu doesn't seem to. I let it sit for about a minute then re-launched Mundu and it started connecting to services. It should do it in the background immediately!
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Click and hold with the stylus. No way to access it from the 5way that I know of.
    Holy crap you have to hold it for like 5s.. No wonder. I had tried this several times but never would I have thought you'd have to hold it that long.
    khaytsus,

No phantom messages here. You can turn off the graphics toolbar at the bottom of the screen via the menu.
    Yep I've got it... works for me, though I am no IM expert nor addict... and i agree that less screen space should be wasted...
    Now it's the WAITING GAME: a GSM Palm Pre
    T680 (COPPER) + Cingular = FUN!!
    My T650 & 6230b and NX70 are retired... =(
    http://mrg9605.com
    http://ipgeek21.com
    noncents.net
    http://seresqueridos.com

justdai.com
    reddingk.com
    georgeozuna.com
    goaskoscar.com
  5.    #25  
    so far so good - def in the running for VC replacement!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    do you know if there is a way to always have it say I am away even if I send a message? or by sending a message am I automatically taking down my away message.

Anyone used this with sprint yet? Verichat was good b/c it used test messages to send receive send/received messages....this appears to use data connection and send calls a lot more frequently to VM.
    khaytsus,

No phantom messages here. You can turn off the graphics toolbar at the bottom of the screen via the menu.
    Aha, good. Now if one could hide that huge title bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    One more annoyance.. Make sure background mode is working, etc.. Then manually disconnect GPRS. Chatter reconnects, but Mundu doesn't seem to. I let it sit for about a minute then re-launched Mundu and it started connecting to services. It should do it in the background immediately!
    Did u set the auto login when disconnected option on?
  9.    #29  
    just tried sending a picture....no good - when I tapped photo/video - nada

Treo 680
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Did u set the auto login when disconnected option on?
    Yeah.. Let me double check and retry that scenario. I manually disconnected the network from the Networking prefs, it reconnected automatically (Chatter is in online mode). Waited a minute, had someone send me a message. Says I'm offline.

So it seems that until Mundu is launched again, it'll stay offline. That's no good. VeriChat always went right back online immediately. This sort of scenario happens a lot on a mobile device. Elevator, long phone call, some application that insists on closing the data connection when it finishes, etc.
    I like the program, there is a little too much on the screen, but I wish they would allow you to set your own Away Messages, or view other peoples away messages, like VC did.
    m100 Zire 72 Treo 650 Treo 680
    khaytsus,

May want to contact mundu support to see what they say.
    Quote Originally Posted by employedslacker View Post
    I like the program, there is a little too much on the screen, but I wish they would allow you to set your own Away Messages, or view other peoples away messages, like VC did.
    It's kind of hidden but you can. Select change status and scroll to the bottom of the status combo box. It'll let you type in a custom message.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    I get audible alerts but no pop ups on my 680 when I put it in the background and then lock the screen and keyboard. Does anyone else get both popups and audible alerts?
    I'm getting the popups with the screen and keyboard locked, but it's not lighting the screen. When I get the audible alert I have to turn my 680 on to see the popup. Is that what you mean?
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Too bad verichat is gone. I used to use Mundu on my Treo 650, and it worked pretty well, although it was a bit slow at times. I think I'll try it, $11 is a very good price.
    Treo 270>Treo 600>Treo 650>BlackBerry 7105t>BlackBerry 8700g>TREO 680 Graphite... (Treo 680 beats the pants off any BlackBerry)
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    just installed Mundu on mine, and it looks MUCH better than the older version. I think I'll stick with it. Without Verichat, there's really not much else to use.
    Treo 270>Treo 600>Treo 650>BlackBerry 7105t>BlackBerry 8700g>TREO 680 Graphite... (Treo 680 beats the pants off any BlackBerry)
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Not as good as Verichat, but better than everything else.
    I had alert killer on in chatter. that could be why I was getting no alert dialogs... just the beeps.
    --
    Visor Deluxe > Visor Platinum > Visor Pro > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Pre > EVO 4G
    Holy cow.. I didn't notice until about 10pm that my battery was dead when it should have been around 40-50%. I topped off during lunch, so around 1:30 or so it was at 100%. Given that, I easily make it to bedtime before it gets to 40%.

Anyone else noticing the same with Mundu running?
    yep... mundu eats battery.. but so does chatopus, and causerie to a smaller extent.
    --
    Visor Deluxe > Visor Platinum > Visor Pro > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Pre > EVO 4G
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast