Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    This looks & works great! Another awesome job by GX-5...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    this app is frickkkin cooooooooool!
    question: how do i make chatteremail my default email client?
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    This looks & works great! Another awesome job by GX-5...
    The new Thumbscrolling on version 1.1 is close to the finger scrolling that Steve Jobs demo'd on the iPHONE.

The difference is that on the iPHONE, the finger scrolling screen had momentum and continued spinning until gradually slowing down.

I saw something on YouTube where a developer was working on a and had also come up with a finger scrolling demo... The scrolling screen with momentum on the iPHONE and the PocketPC iPHONE clone looks great, almost want to get it just to play with it...

I use TreoMemo every day.
    I love treomemo, their support is fantastic too.

I had a problem with treomemo not being able to see more than 25 memos in a category. I emailed support and they created an update within 48 hours.
    Let me tell you. GX-5 is doing a great job on some innovative Palm apps. We should support them and Palm should incorporate some of their software.
    A link or a rundown of the features would be nice.
    Jones:

There is a link in the first post. . .

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Yeah because typing in treomemo in google is sooooo difficult.
  10.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    question: how do i make chatteremail my default email client?
    Do this Treos Preference.
    Go to home screen, scroll to Pref icon and launch it. Under Default apps, change email to chatter.
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    Do this Treos Preference.
    Go to home screen, scroll to Pref icon and launch it. Under Default apps, change email to chatter.
    holy moly' works GREAT!

thanks for the wonderful app
    Awesome work again! So whats next on the list to fix palm mistakes? An enhanced Today screen ala Vista smartphone interface (Hint hint ). Great work again, can't wait to see future products from you all
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Awesome work again! So whats next on the list to fix palm mistakes? An enhanced Today screen ala Vista smartphone interface (Hint hint ).
    If they can pull this off with the phone app then I'll be sold.
    I agree also that TreoMemo is great work. The new thumb-screen nav is a nice touch.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan View Post
    The new Thumbscrolling on version 1.1 is close to the finger scrolling that Steve Jobs demo'd on the iPHONE.

The difference is that on the iPHONE, the finger scrolling screen had momentum and continued spinning until gradually slowing down.

I saw something on YouTube where a developer was working on a and had also come up with a finger scrolling demo... The scrolling screen with momentum on the iPHONE and the PocketPC iPHONE clone looks great, almost want to get it just to play with it...

I use TreoMemo every day.
    I agree, it would be alot of fun if it had that feature of the speed scrolling with a flick of your thumb. We know iPhone does it, but we also know that Palm can do it as well just by looking at PicselViewer/Browser. It does have that flick and scroll effect. I alsways love that effect and just throw my pages around screen lol.
    Does the sort work correctly for others? A-Z and Z-A works but manual and date don't. If anything is sorted then all categories are sorted and it doesn't return to the normal entered memo list.
    does this integrate with memos kept in agendus??-I like having all my info in one program like that.
    Robert
  17.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by robertnobleman View Post
    does this integrate with memos kept in agendus??-I like having all my info in one program like that.
    Robert
    Unfortunately, it does not. I will discuss this with our Development team though. Thanks
    Hi Tj, I'm currently demo'ing your program and noticed that on my Treo 680, the date and time doesn't show up in the middle of the screen like it does in your screenshots. Is there a way to turn that on?

That date/time stamp between the keyboard and search icon.
    http://www.gx-5.com/misc/trememo_11_460.jpg
  19.    #20  
    sorry, that may be a bit misleading. The time there is the alarm time set. However we are considering putting the actual time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast