1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone.

Been lurking here for a while....but this is my first post to all you knowledgeable treo fanatics.

I was hoping someone here has the same issue (and hopefully a solution) for the following problem....

Garmin Mobile 20 mount, pairs fine, phone recognizes mount and vice versa...but no audio on either incoming or outgoing calls....

I called Garmin several times, but they assured me that there were no issues with the 680, and that other people are having no problems...

I don't believe them, so prove me wrong and tell me (and how) you got the handsfree speaker on the Mobile 20 mount working or not.

Please no suggestions like reset the phone and then re-pair...this has already been tried many times...

Just hoping to find out similar experiences or specific solutions...
    earhere,

You are not alone.

Check out this thread in the Brighthand Forum, especially the later postings. There are at least three of us with the same problem as you have.

I'm still trying to load the XT software. The phone pairs with the Mobile 20, no problem, but when a call comes in, and we answer the call, there's no sound.

Garmin tech support has absolutely no clue.
    Lurking and learning ...