1.    #1  
    SORRY -- posted in the wrong place..

Hey everyone.. I've been using my treo 700wx for a while now, but i've never messed around with this, and I don't really know much about it.
    What I do know, is that the ppc connects to my pc and gets itself an ip and a subnet mask.
    A new network connection appears on the desktop, and I am able to access some options for that connection. In the advanced properties I clicked on "Allow other network users to connect throught this computer's internet connection"
    Back on the treo, ActiveSync seems to be connected fine, but I cant browse with Internet Explorer, it says the Page Cannot be Found. My RSS program thing can't seem to connect, neither with weatherpanel.
    I don't know what to do now. I'm using a D-Link DI-604 router. Does the router need to be configured, or does the ppc need to obtain an IP from the router? (Checked, it hasn't.. it only has an IP on the desktop) Orr.. is there some setting on the desktop to enable ICS or something?

if anybody knows what im talking about, or could point me in the right direction.. that'd be great. thanks in advance.
    Last edited by rubinox; 03/12/2007 at 06:01 AM. Reason: posted in the wrong place