1.    #1  
    I don't know if something happened relative to daylight savings or what, but my exchange account will not connect . The problem began late Saturday night/Sunday morning. It cycles through connect/login/connects briefly (envelope with green lock) and then starts anew. If I try to send a message from that account, I get:

"Sending Error: HTTP/1.1 440 Login Timeout
    Set-Cookie: sessionid=;patk=; expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:00 GMT
    Set-Cooke: cadata=; path=; expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:00 GMT"

When I had a connection issue the other day, selecting "Forms Based" fixed it immediately. Nothing else changed, and the mailbox was working fine until it went to sleep last night at 11. That's why I suspect it may be related to DST--either on the server side or with something that changed on the Treo with DST (I did apply the Palm update). I did restore my Treo to pre-Palm DST update condition and the Exchange connection is still not working correctly, so I think it is server side.

I can access webmail normally through the website--it does not appear that anything changed there, either, although when I select private computer when logging in it tries to download some .dll file that my PC doesn't seem to know what to do with. I can't imagine IT was updating the system in the middle of the night on a Saturday, unless the DST change fouled something up.

Any of you smart people out there have ideas? This had been working great. Thanks--I hope we can get this fixed...
    you are not alone, after I installed the DST my phone stopped syncing with anything. I did a hard reset, set up all email accounts, everything was syncing just fine. the first thing I installed was the DST update, and the rest is history. now I must embark on another hard reset as far as I can tell.
    That error usually just means that your login/password aren't right; maybe they expired or are about to expire?

Marc
  4.    #4  
    Well, good news on this one folks: It must have been something on the server side, because Monday morning it started working again just as mysteriously as it stopped in the middle of the night before. Let's hope it continues that way....