Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I have a SIM card that I used to import all my contacts into my Treo. The only problem is when I go to Contacts, I can't open an imported contact to edit it. I don't have an Edit button at all. Actually, I can't even open it to edit the number. However, new contacts that I add manually, I can edit all of these fields. Am I missing something?
    On the contacts you cannot edit, does it have a little icon beside the number that looks like a small SIM card.

Another way is review your preference and see if the SIM phonebook is checked.

If yes, then you have not really imported your SIM card contacts but rather you are displaying your actual SIM card contacts on your Treo.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    On the contacts you cannot edit, does it have a little icon beside the number that looks like a small SIM card.

Another way is review your preference and see if the SIM phonebook is checked.

If yes, then you have not really imported your SIM card contacts but rather you are displaying your actual SIM card contacts on your Treo.
    Okay I see now. Yes that did work. Now what is the "normal" way for keeping SIM contacts and local contacts organized? After I import everything from the SIM card, is there a way to keep the SIM contacts from showing so I don't have dupes for everyone? Delete everything on the SIM card?