1.    #1  
    In Outlook my meetings are all correct. In GL they are all an hour earlier.

I have the Palm DST patch and am running 4.8.x

Should I reinstall GL to get my appointments in the right time slots? Seems like a Good foobar to me.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    version 4.8.X of the good mobile messaging client is not dst compliant

you need to have your it folks upgrade the good mobile server to version 4.9.3 and push out the 4.9.3.21 client to users like yourself

this will fix your appointments

if upgrade is not an option, then you need to change the time zone to be one hour later in good mobile messging
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepik View Post
    version 4.8.X of the good mobile messaging client is not dst compliant

you need to have your it folks upgrade the good mobile server to version 4.9.3 and push out the 4.9.3.21 client to users like yourself

this will fix your appointments

if upgrade is not an option, then you need to change the time zone to be one hour later in good mobile messging
    I am not willing to upgrade GL to 4.9.x because of the way it forces itself to start and resassigns the hard buttons. Is the timezone change a temporary fix until the "normal" DST date comes around? When does DST normally occur?

Changing the setting for the timezones worked. Thanks,
    Last edited by swieder; 03/11/2007 at 03:16 PM.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    the fix is three weeks starting today, and one week in November

remember to switch your timezone back to what its supposed to be, when the old DST hits, (3 weeks from today)