Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1.    #1  
    Im looking for a call filter for the treo 700p

    I found one for the 650 and tried out the trial version for it. It basically made my phone act nutty. So i deleted the appliction from my phone. I'm still looking and i was wondering if any of you verterans of the treo had any info on it. Thanks....any information is appreciated!!

    TK
  2. #2  
    No there is not. Rob the developer is "working" on upgrading it, but still no news as to its real status. There are a few applications that perform SOME of the feats that CallFilter does, but none that match all of its features when running on the 600.

    Ben
  3. #3  
    does it work on the 680?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomKease View Post
    Im looking for a call filter for the treo 700p

    I found one for the 650 and tried out the trial version for it. It basically made my phone act nutty. So i deleted the appliction from my phone. I'm still looking and i was wondering if any of you verterans of the treo had any info on it. Thanks....any information is appreciated!!

    TK
    Try this:

    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...rREF=&siteid=1

    Small footprint, way cheaper than its competition, simple, responsive developer, and...it just works.

    I gave up on CallFilter and LightWav...too buggy and bloated for my needs.
    Treo 650 Verizon
  5. dlbernau's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    #5  
    I use it on my Sprint 700p with great results.
  6. #6  
    Same here and the developer has expressed interest in continuing with its development. He has the basics down and it does work well on the 650 and 700p.

    Ben
  7. blkav8r's Avatar
    Posts
    149 Posts
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    #7  
    I have successfully used Lightwav for a number of years and I highly recommend it! http://toysoft.ca/ Fantastic Support...
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by abe frohman View Post
    Try this:

    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...rREF=&siteid=1

    Small footprint, way cheaper than its competition, simple, responsive developer, and...it just works.

    I gave up on CallFilter and LightWav...too buggy and bloated for my needs.
    This program only blocks, and doesnt filter or sort (and apply ringtones). I hope the developer integrates a ringtone manager, profiles, options to reject, reply via SMS, ...basically do what Call Filter is supposed to do!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    This program only blocks, and doesnt filter or sort (and apply ringtones). I hope the developer integrates a ringtone manager, profiles, options to reject, reply via SMS, ...basically do what Call Filter is supposed to do!
    IMHO...I hope the developer of CallBlock does NOT do any of those other things...that's what makes the others buggy and bloated...
    Treo 650 Verizon
  10.    #10  
    hey guys thanks for the help.....

    I downloaded the trial version and i think its great. Im gonna get the real version, but its asking for my hot sync user id and when i try to hot sync i dont see it. I know a few genius's like you can figure it out!!!

    Thanks...you guys have been meore than helpful...

    TK
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomKease View Post
    hey guys thanks for the help.....

    I downloaded the trial version and i think its great. Im gonna get the real version, but its asking for my hot sync user id and when i try to hot sync i dont see it. I know a few genius's like you can figure it out!!!

    Thanks...you guys have been meore than helpful...

    TK
    If you tap the HotSync icon on the pda (without doing a hotsync) your hotsync user id is displayed in the top right-hand corner.
    Treo 650 Verizon
  12.    #12  
    i have nothing there....

    is there something i need to do get it up there......

    TK
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomKease View Post
    i have nothing there....

    is there something i need to do get it up there......

    TK
    Interesting...I use a treo 650...maybe someone with a 700p can chime in.

    If you go to the hotsync icon on the pc and click on "custom" you should see the hotsync id there...its usually just your name...or whatever YOU defined when you first set up your device.
    Treo 650 Verizon
  14.    #14  
    well i think there lies the problem....

    i do not have a hot sync icon on my MAC desktop. its funny cause hot sync detects my computer when its on. but nothing. it says the port is occupied all the time. Is there a way for me to start all over and set it up correctly. Also i know this may be a dumb question, but is there a hot sync/mac tutorilal some where?

    your guys knowledge is amazing....

    TK
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomKease View Post
    well i think there lies the problem....

    i do not have a hot sync icon on my MAC desktop. its funny cause hot sync detects my computer when its on. but nothing. it says the port is occupied all the time. Is there a way for me to start all over and set it up correctly. Also i know this may be a dumb question, but is there a hot sync/mac tutorilal some where?

    your guys knowledge is amazing....

    TK
    MAC? Ok...that is as far as I go on this one...
    Treo 650 Verizon
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbernau View Post
    I use it on my Sprint 700p with great results.
    What about this comment:

    User Reviews

    24-Dec-06 by <name withheld>
    v1.02 hangs my Treo 700p on reset at the Sprint splash screen. I reported this to the developer and will re-review when this problem has been addressed. Meanwhile, Treo 700p owners beware.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartr View Post
    What about this comment:

    User Reviews

    24-Dec-06 by <name withheld>
    v1.02 hangs my Treo 700p on reset at the Sprint splash screen. I reported this to the developer and will re-review when this problem has been addressed. Meanwhile, Treo 700p owners beware.
    I can't speak for the 700p...but, CallBlock is up to 1.21 and I know the developer has fixed my 650 bugs within days...
    Treo 650 Verizon
  18. #18  
    a program called call filter does the trick
  19. dlbernau's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    #19  
    The review is for Call Block 1.02. It is now at 1.21 and much improved.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by abe frohman View Post
    I can't speak for the 700p...but, CallBlock is up to 1.21 and I know the developer has fixed my 650 bugs within days...
    I took a look at this but failed to find where you could force calls that either have no Caller ID or that show Caller ID blocked to go to Voicemail. All I see is support for no Caller ID hangups. Did I miss something?

    If so, I'll take another look.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions