1.    #1  
    Can the volume buttons on the side of the phone be disabled...while still maintaining the level of volume (high) that I originally set? I am asking this because of my habit of hitting the button when pulling the phone from my belt holster. It cuts the ringer off when I do it (naturally), and I'd rather it did not.

Thank!
  2.    #2  
    After 50-views and no replies...I can safely guess that nobody knows the answer to this question.

I went to my friendly neighborhood Cingular store, and talked to my favorite sales rep who still rocks a Treo 680...and is kind of the Treo-guru there. He said that there was no way to disable the buttons...and he did the same thing I did, hitting the buttons when removing the phone from a case.

Oh well...
    if you buy butler and use it's keyguard you can lock them out I think.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    if you buy butler and use it's keyguard you can lock them out I think.
    Looks like Butler will be one of the first downloads I get for my Treo. Thanks!!