After waiting for Vista to arrive, and watching my neighbour take a trip to hell and back trying to get Vista to function properly, I think it is time to make the move to mac. (My neighbour has spent more than 10 hours with tech support and will be returning the "computer" on Monday.) On this section of the board, I notice only postings relating to the 700p and mac. Is it possible to sync a wx with a mac, and what program is used?
    Thanks guys.
    I use Missing Sync from MarkSpace. I have a Sprint 700wx and a MacBook Pro.
    Thanks for the reply...does missing sync work with the mail/contact program shipped with the mac, or can it only work with MS outlook?
    Quote Originally Posted by camr View Post
    Thanks for the reply...does missing sync work with the mail/contact program shipped with the mac, or can it only work with MS outlook?
    Not sure on the mail but for contacts yes it uses the mac.. I just bought missing sync yesterday after being fed up with palm desktop and its worth every penny...
    I'm not sure what you need to do with the mail. Do you mean download them onto the Mac and transfer them to the Treo? I've never bothered to mess with that, but you do get a demo time of 15 days I believe. I would download MissingSync before installing the Palm Desktop. All I would do with that CD is browse to the installed programs (the 700p had Solitare and Bejeweled) and installed those, then file the CD away.