Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Sorry if this has been asked before.... I searched and could not find it. I'd like to remove apps like MyTreo and QuickStart etc... from my 700p. I believe that quick start is a rom app so I may be stuck.

Using Resco Explore I managed to move MyTreo to the SD card, but it re-appeared at some point (maybe the next hot sync).

If I could rename them, say something like zzzMyTreo so it would move to the end of the list and be out of the way that would be a start but I've like to free up the memory. I've read up on Obfuscate which might help.

Thanks
    JM
    You can hide them with Obfuscate. Or get into custom roms to remove them from the ROM.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    You can also refile them under "Unfiled" using menu-y. Then they at least won't show up in your specific launcher categories so you don't have to look at them anymore. They would still be in ROM though.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Thanks for the input. I guess I don't actually care if they remain in ROM... can't do much with the ROM. Something like MyTreo actually uses RAM and it would be nice to delete it (even though its fairly small...). I can in fact delete it using something like RescoExplorer but it just keeps coming back (though this time its only 8K large, and properly located in the app list, not at the top).

I guess Obfuscate is going to be the only option.

Thanks
    JM
    you can't delete rom apps without doing a custom ROM, so you're not going to get the space back.

Initiate has an option to hide apps if you use it as a launcher.
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre