1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a way to be able to use your favorite buttons to access programs on your memory card? I have pretty much run out of room on my 650 internal memory and have to use alot of my memory card. But it gets annoying to have to scroll through the home pages to get to the card and find the program. Anyone have some suggestions?
    I use the list view in the launcher, so I don't have to scroll around much there.

Also, I only use one category, called "Main", so I don't have to go through a lot of categories to get to my card. I put the ones in RAM that I use the most in the "Main" category.

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RWCouck View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to be able to use your favorite buttons to access programs on your memory card? I have pretty much run out of room on my 650 internal memory and have to use alot of my memory card. But it gets annoying to have to scroll through the home pages to get to the card and find the program. Anyone have some suggestions?
    If I'm understanding your question correctly (Im a bit confused by what you mean by "home pages") then if you use a launcher like Zlauncher (or a cheaper helper app like PowerRun) then you can create "shortcuts" to any programs on the Card and these shortcuts will

1. Show up in the list of applications in your launcher
    2. Usally be treated just like a RAM application in any context where you choose an app to be designated to a Favorite of some kind or another.

PS Palmgear has either for 20% off during March (promo code= march20)

cheers
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    Yeah, I think you could use a "launcher." There are a number out there, including zlauncher, Inititate, Treo Launcher, LauncherX, etc. Personally, I use have used ZLauncher and Initiate, but prefer Initiate. I know both of those are good and very stable.
    I just tap the category list on the top of the Home Screen and hit "Card"...it goes right to it. You can even use the 5-way (hit up) to get it to drop down...
    I think he wants all his programs, including those on the card, to be on one screen. I don't think the built-in application launcher will do that. No, it's not really that hard to go to the card screen, but it is easier if they are all on one. Many people don't even use different categories. Most of their apps are on one screen.