Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Hey, isn't there a timer for the camera built into the 700p? I remember seeing something about that here a long time ago.
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Found this via Google, maybe it helps http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/804-1.htm it says 650, but it looks like it could work for 700
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haroldo View Post
    Found this via Google, maybe it helps http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/804-1.htm it says 650, but it looks like it could work for 700
    That's exactly the article I was looking for! Thanks!!
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    No problem. All I did was type in "timer treo 700p camera" into Google and it was there!
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    haraldo.... SSSSHHHHHH!!! Don't give away the sacred secret of searching.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Great tip..

I found the following even more useful than the timer. The button push usually blurs my pictures.
    "To minimize motion of the camera caused by pushing its center button to take the picture, don't do that. Use the stylus instead. Here's another undocumented feature: the Treo 650's shutter doesn't click till you let up on the stylus. If you just "tap" the screen, you won't notice the difference, but for steadiest operation touch the screen lightly and hold the tip to the screen over the shutter icon. Brace yourself carefully, and then let up gently. Pulling away from the screen jars the camera much less than tapping it. "
    Thanks for the info. I had no idea this thing had a timer!