1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I have had my 680 for about 1.5 months and I really do like it. I do have 3 questions that I searched for and couldn't find any answers, and I hope that there is not a ID10T or RTFM error.

1) I have done a good test, think 2-3 weeks, of Butler. I do like the app and want to register it. However it seems that it is causing some resets. It seems that sometimes when it reminds me to register and I click clear, or when I use a Butler function, a soft reset will occur. This has only happened recently, not when I first got Butler on my 680. Is this soft resetting an annoyance (sp) feature to get you to register? The only change that I have done is the DST and MS EXC update....

2)Does "Mini Tones" disable the vibrate function? Before I had Mini Tones loaded, and "vibrate always" selected, my 680 would vibrate when a call would come through. Now with Mini Tones loaded it is not vibrating..... This is with the silence switch both on and off.

3) Is there a way to convert/play a .ram internet radio file to Ptunes or Kinoma?

Thanks VERY MUCH for your help,

Purdue
    Last edited by purdue1014; 03/10/2007 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Thanks
    for your first question go here - http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/board,17.0.html/

as for the others.....sorry not sure
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I don't use Butler, so I can't help you there. Hopefully, fkjr2 answered that one. I use MiniTones and my 680 still vibrates on incoming calls and when I switch the ringer on/off. I have no idea about your last one...
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    i have registered butler and it does not cause any soft resets on my 680. maybe check the developer's site and see if this is a known issue?