1.    #1  
    Today I tried to exit out of docs to go using the little exit door icon on the bottom left. This made my treo 700p go into a reset loop. I got out of it with a warm reset but was not able to turn on the phone. After a hard reset the phone went back to normal. I tried docs to go again and it went back into the reset loop. I'm got out of it with another hard reset but now when hotsyncing it resets at the very end. It never did this before. I'm sure Docs to go will still crash the phone. Anyone have any ideas? I'm not sure what to do next to try and fix this. Thanks. -Joe
    Slideshow-to-go was the cause of my resets during/after hotsync.

I upgraded documents-to-go (free upgrade), and used filez to delete slideshow-to-go and the resets stopped.

On Verizon the crash code is #*#377, that's what showed me what was crashing.
    If you don't have Verizon, I'm sure you can find what the code is for your carrier.
    Do a search for DataVizTech. It will fix corrupt files in Docs to Go.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Do a search for DataVizTech. It will fix corrupt files in Docs to Go.
    That didn't work for me, it still crashed after every hotsync until I upgraded and deleted the problem.
  5.    #5  
    I reinstalled Docs to go on my computer. Then deleted word to go on the treo. I hot synced and now everything seems fine. Hopefully that was it.