1.    #1  
    Alright. I know there are many issues with the 700p bluetooth. I just convinced Sprint to allow me to exchange my WX i bought in September for my P because I had so many problems with it.
    I was using a Sony Ericsson HBH-608 which had problems but I could use it wtiht he WX.
    I have tried to pair it with the P and it doesn't do anything. Nothing shows up on the screen.
    I don't get it.
  2.    #2  
    Never mind. I just found out its not compatible.
    I wonder if Sprint will allow me to exchange this headset.
    Hmmm.
    If not, maybe one of you want to buy it.
    PM me if your interested.
    Even if it says it's not compatible, it might work and you should be able to see it in the setup. Do you have it in pairing mode?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Even if it says it's not compatible, it might work and you should be able to see it in the setup. Do you have it in pairing mode?
    What is pairing mode?
    I thought I just made it reconize the device.
    Maybe I am doing something wrong.
    The 608 is compatible; I tried one before purchasing a HB662, which in itself was the most uncomfy headset I have purchased.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisermo View Post
    What is pairing mode?
    I thought I just made it reconize the device.
    Maybe I am doing something wrong.
    You have to look at the specific instructions. Something like holding one or two buttons down at the same time for five seconds. I don't know about the 608 specifically.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?...d=10250&hid=-1

Headset instructions: HBH-608

1. Make sure that the headset is fully charged, switched on and within 1 m (3 ft) of the phone.
    2. The first time you turn your headset on, it immediately goes into pairing mode. The light flashes red and green. If so, please proceed to the phone instructions below.
    3. To manually prepare the headset, press the VOLUME BUTTONS, (+) and (-), at the same time for approximately 5 seconds until your hear a long high frequent beep and the light flashes red and green. The headset is now in “Pairing mode”.
  8.    #8  
    For cying out loud, why doesn't the directions on the headset SAY THAT?
    THank you. It does work!
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    It would have to be a really, really big headset to fit all that text. (Tip of the day) I used Google to find the instructions. I entered your make and model number along with pairing and found it.