Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    I've got a problem syncing my palm to Entrouage via Missing Sync in that due to the large size of my calendar (over 15600 entries), it continually times out before finally working.

Does anyone out there know how you can set Missing Sync to sync only a date range, whilst maintaining the calendar entries outside this range on either the palm or in Entourage?
    Palm IIIx > m505 > Tungsten T > T5 > Red BlackBerry Pearl 8110 (only device work IT will allow!)
    There's a setting in the conduits. I'm on my PC, so I can't walk you through it. Basically, you have to click on the MissingSync icon, go to conduits, and click on the one you want to adjust. There, it'll ask you how long back you want to go.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Thanks davidg4781. If I do this, do I loose the data outside the range on the palm, in Entourage, or both?
    Palm IIIx > m505 > Tungsten T > T5 > Red BlackBerry Pearl 8110 (only device work IT will allow!)
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Bump..

I've worked out you can sync a number of weeks prior and after the date of doing the sync and all data outside this range will be erased from the palm. The question I have is does all the data outside this range remain in Entourage on the Mac or is it lost as well?