1.    #1  
    I am looking for a web browser that will let me input forms, i have tried "avant go", "palmscape",and cant seem to get "browse-it" to work so i dont know if it does...

I need to access the admin area of my site, the apps i have tried display everything on the page except the form, and as sooon as i can see web forms and input info in them on my visor, and can have admin access to my site (while lying on a beach???) *yipee*

please help
    <b>[ www.dysfunction8.com ]<br>
    [ www.trustproductions.com ]</b>
    I've certainly never had an issue with PalmScape & forms. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $it$ $displays$ $all$ $the$ $form$ $elements$ $correctly$.
  3.    #3  
    well I am guessing its a server side issue then. cause' I can't see any forms with it , come to think of it i cant see forms on any site. any ideas? is there a newer version of palmscape?? who knows?? i am confused.

maybe you can try the url and see if you see the forms..
    gimme a mail if your into it , dont really wanna post the admin site addy here

[trust ]
    The only browser I have tried is eudora web (part of their internet suite) it worked fine with yahoo's input form field.
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
  5.    #5  
    ok cool sorry for the thread ,, seems it was a server side, IE 5.5 detect script problem...thanks for the replaies though..and palmscape has to be the best browser out there!!!..i mean come on support for frames, images, everything!!! to cool
    True.

I don't suppose you've tried posting to VisorCentral using PalmScape? It keeps forgetting who I am, though other sites that use cookies don't have a problem.
  7.    #7  
    No I havent tried that yet, but i did make a post on my site (http://www.dysfunction8.com/core.asp)last night using the visor and palmscape...weee!!! that was fun ...I actaully even bought Palmscape last night...I cant believe it, I dont think I have ever bought any sofware, let alone for the visor I just couldn' take the reg screens anymore....next up ...postingon visor central...hehe

[ trust ]