Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I am unable to get my 680 to sync completely with Outlook 2007 and Vista (Ultimate). I upgraded Hotsync with the patch at the site for Outlook, but still... The problem is that I can synch with contacts, calendar, tasks and notes fine, but when the unit starts synching "BACKUP" of the programs it hangs! and then drops.

I know Palm said that there will still be software update for the Installer program... which means you cannot load new software from Hotsyc as of now.. i am wonderin is this is related to teh problems at Backup...

ANY IDEAS?
    What backup program are you using?

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    i dont use a spcific backup program... i am referring to the backup process of the regular Hotsync which happens at the end
    I'm syncing on two computers, one with Vista Business, the other with Vista Ultimate, no problems.

Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    I'm syncing on two computers, one with Vista Business, the other with Vista Ultimate, no problems.

wonderful news, my ultimate machine is on the way.
    are you using palm desktop? how about other programs like docs to go, pdanet, card export II?
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142 View Post
    wonderful news, my ultimate machine is on the way.
    are you using palm desktop? how about other programs like docs to go, pdanet, card export II?

I'm syncing using Outlook 2007. Everything that I have installed seems to be syncing with no problems. If I want to install programs I have to use my company computer which has XP Pro installed. I'm only using stock programs now, except for MobiPocket, Warefare Inc, Palm eReader, Battery Graph, and Ringo Pro. Everything seems to be okay.

I also sync with outlook 2007 and Vista with no problems. Try choosing the backup to DO NOTHING for the first sync and then set it back to backup again.
    --------------
    The Judge
    Houston, Tx.