1.    #1  
    I can't for the life of me get Album Art to show in Pocket Tunes. I have re-installed it, made sure the file that the site says to try is on there, know that the songs have art b/c they show up when I play the same songs in TCPMP but I can't get any art to show in Pocket Tunes. I'm using the most recent version 4 deluxe.

Any help is much appreciated.
    hit the w key
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I can't either... I think it also depends on the Skin used.
    ============,,,================
    ===========(o o)===============
    =======oOO==(_)==OOo===========
    Treo 755p ;-)
    Tre 700p UPdated..
    Treo650- Sprint custom rom
    Tungsten T3 creative design.
    http://www.WilsonBradley.com
    http://www.myspace.com/wilsonbradley
    AOL screen name; WilsonIsON
    MSN; WilsonIsOn
    Yahoo; Wilson2bw
    ========ooooO==Ooooo==========
    =========( )===( )==========
    ==========\ (====) /===========
    ===========\_)==(_/============
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the quick responses.

I've hit the w key millions of times, and still nothing, and I'm using the built-in skin that comes automatically with it, which I'm under the impression does show album art, and still nothing. I suppose I can try another skin, does anyone recommend any good ones in particular?

Also, I forgot to ask in my original post, but the other issue I'm having is that the single button on the side of my Treo (I'm using a 650) does not pause and play the music, which I heard that it was supposed to (and which RealPlayer does), but the up and down does adjust the volume. That's not a real big deal, but if anyone has thoughts on that that'd also be appreciated.

And still trying to get album art to work...
    Use the skins named "Sleek ..." in the middle column of this page:
    http://www.pocket-tunes.com/skins/

They typically have the skin feature.

You can also post your question on their official support forum:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pockettunes/
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    doesnt play music without skipping either
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    Your not alone...never worked for me either
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by sbollag View Post
    I can't for the life of me get Album Art to show in Pocket Tunes. I have re-installed it, made sure the file that the site says to try is on there, know that the songs have art b/c they show up when I play the same songs in TCPMP but I can't get any art to show in Pocket Tunes. I'm using the most recent version 4 deluxe.

Any help is much appreciated.
    I was having the exact same problem and I think I figured it out. Well, at least I finally got the album art to display for all my songs. It seems that when I synchronized with WMP v11, it simply didn't sync the artwork unless it was embedded in the file. Some of the songs had the album art in the tag (embedded in the song) and others didn't. So I took my SD card out of my Treo and put it in the computer. I manually copied the album art (in the form of two .jpg files) from the directories on my computer to the directories on my SD card. Pain in the ****, however, it worked. Now I have cover art for all my songs. Why the sync process doesn't copy these .jpg files, I don't know.
    The wise man breaks wind and is gone... - J. Tull
  9.    #9  
    Thanks for all the responses. Still no luck. I tried a skin that should definitely show it, because it has a picture of where the album art would be, it's just blank.

So wait, you were able to put art for a bunch of different albums in just two JPG files? How do you do that?

I'm syncing using Missing Sync (which I just started using and am still having some problems with, it seems to take FOREVER to sync), but I've also transfered them via iTunes by mounting the Treo through Missing Sync.

The strangest thing to me though is that TCPMP shows the art, so it has to be somewhere there on the Treo, but just not showing up in Pocket Tunes.

I think I'll have to try the Pocket Tunes forums, see if anyone has any ideas there, thanks for the suggestion, and let's keep the discussion going here.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbollag View Post
    Thanks for all the responses. Still no luck. I tried a skin that should definitely show it, because it has a picture of where the album art would be, it's just blank.

So wait, you were able to put art for a bunch of different albums in just two JPG files? How do you do that?

I'm syncing using Missing Sync (which I just started using and am still having some problems with, it seems to take FOREVER to sync), but I've also transfered them via iTunes by mounting the Treo through Missing Sync.

The strangest thing to me though is that TCPMP shows the art, so it has to be somewhere there on the Treo, but just not showing up in Pocket Tunes.

I think I'll have to try the Pocket Tunes forums, see if anyone has any ideas there, thanks for the suggestion, and let's keep the discussion going here.
    I actually copied two .jpg files for each album folder. They were on my disk, usually in a folder associated with the album.
    The wise man breaks wind and is gone... - J. Tull
  11.    #11  
    OK, this is just getting ridiculous, still no luck.

I had looked at the other forum, thought it might be a JPG issue, but I made sure that a couple of them have the JPG file, and it still won't show up, and again, the thing that is so strange to me is that they will show up in TCPMP, for all of them.

Is there any way other than Missing Sync to transfer music to my Treo?

I'm at wits end here and really frustrated. Thanks again though.
    sbollag and others, did anyone figure out a solution for this issue? I tried everything listed here and on PT's knowledge base, and nothing works.

Help!
    Maybe you forgot to sync PnoJpegLib to your Palm?