Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Turned my phone on and it had a vision update on phone updater. Vision seems fast cant really tell if it's faster.
    i got it last night. I was watching the godfather and noticed that my phone lit up. have no clue about what its supposed to improve.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    You think its the Daylight savings time issue? because i manually updated that myself.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    No it's a PRL update. There are a gazillion threads on this. I think most of them use this exact title. Your vision only seems faster. I think someone called it the placebo affect.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    I am on verizon, and *228 option 1 updated my phone so that @ am still 1.06 vzn but my PRL went up to 50768.
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    No it's a PRL update. There are a gazillion threads on this. I think most of them use this exact title. Your vision only seems faster. I think someone called it the placebo affect.
    PRL again? I've received this already months ago...
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    They are released every few months as roaming agreements are modified.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    They are released every few months as roaming agreements are modified.
    ..and new towers are erected!
    I got a text message from Verizon with a link..I went to the link and it was about Day light savings time...the message has since dissapeared and I didnt make an update or anything..so...I dunno