Page 92 of 154 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 3066
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Question guys:

There is a setting to always go back to TakePhone after phone call works great, but is there one after receiving SMS messages?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leke View Post
    Question guys:

There is a setting to always go back to TakePhone after phone call works great, but is there one after receiving SMS messages?
    Not sure what you're talking about? On my Centro recieving texts doesn't knock me out of TakePhone at all.
    For some reason, every time i go into takephone, it automatically goes to the "favorites" screen rather than what I guess would be the "find" screen. I've tried changing the preferences in numerous ways and still can't figure out whats causing this.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    prefs>using the phone button

make sure find is at the top of the list and check if device was off go to the first tab

oh and make sure ther is a check mark and not an x mark next to the find option (enable/disable)

Does that work?
    Ah yes, that fixed it! Thank you
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Okay, another stupid question. There isn't any way to change the color of the text so its a color other than black or white, is there? I didn't see one, but I didn't know if I was perhaps looking it over or whether it was something that isn't even an option. I'm not trying to be fussy, I promise....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nope just black or white and of course the contrasting color border.

Calling the j/y's I see.

@Shimon

When you enable the keyguard activation when call ends in takephone it actually takes about 5+ seconds to activate.

Can this be done quicker? like as soon as u hit the end button and the call ended screnn pops up? (might be a sprint only thing) Or maybe add a section to choose how many seconds before keyguard gets engaged, like 0-5 seconds?

Here's a screenie for the hell of it. My current theme courtesey of like 4 different programs. lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...827-211230.jpg
    Last edited by OLD_HATCH; 08/27/2008 at 09:05 PM.
  8.    #1828  
    Hi,

Sorry - I turn it on as soon as I get notified about the call ending...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Nice screenshot Old Hatch.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Was admiring the clock on the HTC Touch phone and decided to skin a version for TAKEphONE. Enjoy

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...HTCAnalog1.jpg http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...HTCAnalog2.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    nice nachob

I see its payday today!

Gotta transparent version?
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    nice nachob

I see its payday today!

That money is gone already...
    No, just the one non transparent version.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    nice nachob

I see its payday today!

Quick copy/paste and here's your transparent version

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...HTCAnalog3.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Was admiring the clock on the HTC Touch phone and decided to skin a version for TAKEphONE. Enjoy
    As long as you only admire the HTC Touch phone, and don't leave Palm for "the dark side", then that's ok........... LOL!

Nicely done NachoB! And here I thought you'd forgotten all about us since I haven't seen any TAKEphONE skins from you in a while.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Got burnt out, had to take a break.
    Hello. Awesome skins nacho. I tried to download the skin for Htc clock and it said the file was a php file and not recognizzed. downloaded it anyway and didn't show up in list. Tried it both on mobile and desktop. once again awesome skins.

Is there a thread just for clocks? all the clocks I have seem to fade into the backround except for the digital colored clocks.

awesome skins everyone
    Jeannie
    It sounds like you are trying from the mobile site. Try downloading it from hte discussion.treocentral.com version.
    (I had no problem bringing it down and installing it.)
    Delpita,
    Looks like at least 67 people share your interest (judging from the number of downloads as of today at my download site for the All Smiles skin), with even more perhaps still "on the fence" (315 total views).

NachoB,
    Nice clock skins! I've also been working on one in that same "flip" style, only with a darker background. I have some tweaking to do before I feel it's good enough for posting, tho. Good to see you back at it!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Delpita,
    Looks like at least 67 people share your interest (judging from the number of downloads as of today at my download site for the All Smiles skin), with even more perhaps still "on the fence" (315 total views).
    But I have THE Original signed copy!
    Oh, and those 315 "on the fence", was actually me........ looking at it over, and over, and over.....
    (Just kidding!)

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanniep View Post
    Hello. Awesome skins nacho. I tried to download the skin for Htc clock and it said the file was a php file and not recognizzed. downloaded it anyway and didn't show up in list. Tried it both on mobile and desktop. once again awesome skins.

Is there a thread just for clocks? all the clocks I have seem to fade into the backround except for the digital colored clocks.

awesome skins everyone
    Jeannie
    just change the extension back to pdb.

Thanks nachob....using it now