Page 9 of 154 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109 ... LastLast
    I fell in love with Mac a little over 6 years ago...by force. My new job gave me a Mac desktop and laptop, over the years they've upgraded my tools to an iMac G5 and an iBook G4 (waiting for a Mac Book Air!...well, more like praying for one. ). I say all of that to say that I very much appreciate the new skin!
    and where do u work and what do u do... i wanna send my resume there, haha
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    I'm hoping to have the vGlass updated for long title bar in a couple of days. I'm also working with the pink (btw, nice work on yours, NachoB).
    Thanks, have no idea if it's even close to the color of the pink centro.

So as to keep you all satisfied, I played around a little today with this one. I've always admired the look of a Mac, although my work keeps me tied to Windoze ).
    Love the blue buttons on the dialpad, nice work!
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i am into the more basic colors on my treo.. like the one posted above....great job

i currently use the vglass blue which has really cool shadowing..

i was wondering if one of the talented graphic designers could change the vglass blue to have a full title bar...maybe starting with the shadow blue and fading at the end (where sound/bluetooth/signal/battery) into the grey that is used in the skin already...so not to interfer with any icons

also to change the check mark and X on the dial pad to the ones used on the quoted post above...and also if u could make the background color of the check mark/X/ and the * and # buttons of more of the shadowing grey glass family

if also possible the icons that signify each tab on the botton.. when they are selected can the icon turn red? right now they are white and when u select another tab they just stay white....i like the red that is right under the dark blue in the color pallet. if u go to takephone preferences where u select the color of title bar

takephone is my new favorite application...haha

these hi end graphics are really adding allot to my out dated PALM OS
    The only thing not possible in your request, in the skinmakers current state, is changing the icon colors on the bottom when selected/unselected. Those are generated from a single .bmp file for each icon.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    The only thing not possible in your request, in the skinmakers current state, is changing the icon colors on the bottom when selected/unselected. Those are generated from a single .bmp file for each icon.
    from the smiley skin that was made,,, i thought the icon on the bottom would change to the smiley hands up when it was selected...so i thought the icons could use a bitmap in which the icons were red instead of white when selected,,,

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...one/Smiley.jpg
    The total number of .bmp's that make up the bottom row is 7. 5 of of those 7 are a single .bmp for each icon, the other 2 are for when the tab is selected and unselected. So in the case of the smiley skin, the unselected .bmp was the button with a smiley face, and the selected .bmp was the button with a smiley sticking his tongue out. A bit of trickery on my part I suppose. The icons do not have a selected and unselected state, they are static.
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/08/2008 at 08:01 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    and where do u work and what do u do... i wanna send my resume there, haha
    If I told you, you might try to take my job....though on some days I'd gladly give it to you.
    Awwwwwwwwwwww, loooook at those smiley face cuties!
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    AWESOME! Looks great, is there a way to do the pink with the same type of background that is in the green one and with the tap instead of full bar? Sorry not trying to be picky. You guys are awesome!
    Am I close??

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...nk_Tab_Sky.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I like that NachoB, I might just try that one on for size. Is the background image included in that file?
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post

It may be my phone but it looks more purple and where it has the time and all it is blue. The tab is pink but the bar across the top is blue. Dunno how that happended. But that is what I was talking about.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I will post a screen shot
    Yes, background is included.

Which version of TAKEphONE are you using? I'll work on making it more pink but not right now, I'm going to spend time with my son

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Yes, time with kids is way more important. I have 7.55 v028
    Last edited by Penny; 03/09/2008 at 11:54 AM.
    Do you possibly have "Top line in solid color" selected?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Let me know if the attached fits the bill.
    Wonderful! Beautiful.

Do you know what amazes me, is seeing all these great skins come out so quickly. Why couldn't Palm spend a little research effort to make the mid-90s interface look as good? I bet Treos would be more attractive to their new target audiences.
  17.    #177  
    Hi all,

A new version - 7.55 (030) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

- 'Send contact': added selection of formats to send a contact
    (via SMS/MMS/Bluetooth/eMail): vCard, short vCard (only
    name & single number), text.

- Display: several minor fixes for display of title bar with new skins.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Shimon,

Since the "filter" and "unfilter" buttons are able to be skinned, is it possible for the "More actions..." and "Copy" buttons (in the call log screen when a log is selected)? Could you tell me what the images id are for those two? Thanks.
  19.    #179  
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    Shimon,

Since the "filter" and "unfilter" buttons are able to be skinned, is it possible for the "More actions..." and "Copy" buttons (in the call log screen when a log is selected)? Could you tell me what the images id are for those two? Thanks.
    Will try...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  20.    #180  
    Hi all,

Sorry for the trouble - just posted version 7.55 (031) at www.shsh.com/beta

- Display: some more minor fixes (bottom tabs not showing in
    'Redial' screen).