Page 83 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3373787980818283848586878893133 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 3066
    Two questions for the skin makers:
    1. what is the size for photo_btn.bmp and what is the ID number for it? I haven't found that in the documentation yet.

2. I seem to have problems with my treo resetting any time I include icon_dial_create, icon_find, icon_history, icon_redial, icon_speed, and key_vmail bmps. Any suggestions? Are they different setting from the other ones? AKA could someone post a newer tp_skin_hr.rcp file with the normal stuff entered.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    1. what is the size for photo_btn.bmp and what is the ID number for it? I haven't found that in the documentation yet.

2. I seem to have problems with my treo resetting any time I include icon_dial_create, icon_find, icon_history, icon_redial, icon_speed, and key_vmail bmps. Any suggestions? Are they different setting from the other ones? AKA could someone post a newer tp_skin_hr.rcp file with the normal stuff entered.

Thanks.
    The attached should answer both of your questions. Let me know if you need more
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    1. what is the size for photo_btn.bmp Thanks.
    56x56 with about a 1 pixel transparent border.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/17/2008 at 10:12 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thanks. Hopefully I can have something reasonable done that I can post tonight.
    Okay. follow up to mcentreville's posted file: what are the dimensions of filter_btn.bmp and unfilter_btn.bmp?
    Okay. follow up to mcentreville's posted file: what are the dimensions of filter_btn.bmp and unfilter_btn.bmp?
    86w x 32h
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Also see the following regarding skinning the More actions... and Copy buttons when viewing a call log entry.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=186

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=206

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thanks nacho. You have been very helpful through this process.

I was going to try and work up a unique clock skin but I don't think I'm goign to have time so I will pass along the idea in case anybody thinks it is interesting. I want to finish up my battletech skins and the clock skin for that series. My thought was to have a skin where the middle of the wallpaper looks like a race track. Instead of numbers for the clock skin, I was going to place random race cars or horses in different colors and configurations for each number. Some would have 3 cars, some only 1, etc to make it look like they are racing. In essence, I'm giving the wallpaper a movement quality. Obviously it will be pretty useless as a clock (although I have no doubt that people will catch on to it over time and be able to read it.) It just seemed like something different and unusual. In think about it, a water wallpaper with boats might be a good little trick.

Speaking of clock skins, I currently have one that is a variation of Shimon's sample skin. I have replaced the normal A and P with two identical pictures with different color schemes. It gives it a slightly different feel. I've attached it below.

Last question: does anybody know of a good source for the mini pixel icons? I am horrible at making these small icons used at the bottom on the tabs. Any good tutorials? Every time I try something I just get a grey blob.
    Quote Originally Posted by B@tze View Post
    @NachoB

No Idea (or time) for an great Linux Theme ?
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c.../LinuxSkin.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/17/2008 at 10:17 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    that's a good one nacho.

I've attached the one I've been working on. I'm not sure if I like both the green and the tan buttons. (I also doubt there are any battletech fans on this site but thought I'd share anyway)

I don't have a screen shot program installed on my treo. Does anybody know if snap (the screenshot program) interfers or will overwrite snap (the note taking utility)?
    I've attached the one I've been working on. I'm not sure if I like both the green and the tan buttons. (I also doubt there are any battletech fans on this site but thought I'd share anyway)
    Looks real good. Nice work. Might want to resize the wallpaper graphic a bit smaller, the i-bar covers up the bottom. Unless that was your intention.

I don't have a screen shot program installed on my treo. Does anybody know if snap (the screenshot program) interfers or will overwrite snap (the note taking utility)?
    Don't know, sorry. Looking at the name of the .prc file, it has an exclamation mark in its name "Snap!", so I would assume there would not be any interference.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    If you have Initiate or Resco Explorer, I think you could also change the name slightly to be on the safe side, before downloading Snap (the screenshot program).
    If you have a da launcher you can use screendump da.

I have da launcher and TreoCmdBar. I use da launcher to put screendump da on the comand bar andTreocmdbar to access it via long menu button press. I like this setup better than using snap since I can just acces the command bar select screendumpda over whatever screen and voila. A bmp image on the card. All can be found over in 1src.com in the freeware section( I think)

Ur skin looks pretty good.

You might try resizing or getting larger tab icons though. You got double the space might as well use it. The filter unfilter buttons looks as though they are sitting on the tabs. I like the font too.
    Last edited by OLD_HATCH; 06/17/2008 at 11:39 AM.
    Great NachoB !

But, how about this One :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25305804@N08/2379632447/

And if time for it, an Wallpaper like my alltime favorit

http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/c.../th_609543.jpg

for Initiate & TL ?

Please
    B@tze - Der Blog

""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

Free Tibet !
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    You might try resizing or getting larger tab icons though. You got double the space might as well use it. The filter unfilter buttons looks as though they are sitting on the tabs. I like the font too.
    I thought we only had 13 pixels for the height? (Or at least that was the samples I had downloaded). If we do have more, that would make life a lot easier.

Thanks for the comments.
    Great NachoB !

Please
    k

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Great NachoB !

Please
    2 more, with penguin feet reflection

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Our Godfather of Wallpaper & Skins !

Thank you very,very much !

One please = The Linux-Apple in the Lower Right Area (Under the Calendar)
    B@tze - Der Blog

""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

Free Tibet !
    The idea I was kicking around the other day with the clock skin has taken a different twist. I decided to work with tropical fish. I've attached the clock skin. I haven't worked up a regular skin to go with it although I do have a wallpaper. I think it needs more open water but I'm not sure. I'm currently using it with Marc's blue iGlass skin. If someone wants to put one together, I will not be upset. Otherwise I'll get back to it maybe next week. Nacho's pirate skin with the X on the tabs made me think about a starfish which is where this one started.

The wallpaper:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...1&d=1213731961

That didn't quite work as planned. You do use IMG tags for displaying pics right?
    Our Godfather of Wallpaper & Skins !

Thank you very,very much !

One please = The Linux-Apple in the Lower Right Area (Under the Calendar)
    Golly you're demanding

Palm Pre wallpapers