Page 8 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast
    Wow, you are quite talented NachoB! It's almost as nice as the smiley one.
    I'm sure nothing will EVER be as nice as the smiley face one
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/08/2008 at 07:17 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post

I'm so honored!!! Wow, I keep such good company!
    Your costume is in the mail...be on the look out for your musketeer manual as well. You'll have to learn the secret handshake.

Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I know, it's green, but somebody may like it

Green_set1.pdb: White Filter and Unfilter text
    Green_set2.pdb: Black Filter and Unfilter text

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...e/GreenSet.jpg
    OH MY WORD!! I LOOOOOVE IT! Green is my favorite color and this has me drooling on my keyboard!!!! Excuse me while I go gather some paper towels to clean up this mess, would you?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaroff View Post
    MC -Could you take make a vGlass copper skin combined with your lovely forest green Trbtn button bar?
    Let me know if the attached fits the bill.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy650 View Post
    Mcentreville-
    lol, I was simply using superbad as an adjective describing your work. I don't really know what i'm after, just something to tie in TP and 2day. Or just an organic background that is based on that forest green color. let me tell you, on a black centro it makes it look like a brand new device. nice work.
    Let me know if the attached works for you. I'm including 2 versions, one if you use the large icons/ibar at the bottom, the other if you use small icons at the bottom.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    New version of skins to go along with TAKEphONE 7.55 (build 028 and up) are available at my download site (check signature). If you want the look of a full bar across the top, then go with TAKEphONE Skins 2.0. If you want the more traditional "Palm" look, then go with 1.0.

For all you pink Centro users out there: I'm curious how the new color, "Rose," under version 2.0, might work for you.

Thanks!
    Updated version with builtin wallpaper and full bar across the top.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...es_fullbar.jpg
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thought I'd give Pink a try. Don't own a pink Centro so....

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...Phone/Pink.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/09/2008 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Fixed a pilixation issue on the dialpad

Palm Pre wallpapers
    All it needs now are a few smiley faces! LOL! Just kidding........ I'm not 'into' pink, but I just wanted to say you're amazing, NachoB! I'm still LOVING my smiley skins that you and mcentreville made!
    Yeah, can't say I'm into pink themes either, but as a man, I do love the pink. Oops, did I just say that?
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/08/2008 at 12:59 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Looking good NachoB!
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Thought I'd give Pink a try. Don't own a pink Centro so....

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...Phone/Pink.jpg

AWESOME! Looks great, is there a way to do the pink with the same type of background that is in the green one and with the tap instead of full bar? Sorry not trying to be picky. You guys are awesome!
    Last edited by Penny; 03/08/2008 at 02:37 PM.
    Night sky with a mostly black background, but in pink?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    NachoB, on that BluesFull can you make the Dial Pad Transparent? Or do I change something in my settings? Thanks for the help, still new to this app, cause of you & your great skins(everyones too)I switched from UltimatePhone
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    When I get back home I'll post updates.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    When I get back home I'll post updates.
    Your the man!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Night sky with a mostly black background, but in pink?

The same pattern but Pink. Just like the green every where but Pink every where instead. Does that make sense? I am sick and my head is pounding so it may not...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    The same pattern but Pink. Just like the green every where but Pink every where instead. Does that make sense? I am sick and my head is pounding so it may not...lol
    I'm not sick, but it makes perfect sense to me. Hmmmmm, maybe I'm just not in the right frame of mind, LOL!
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ack-White3.jpg

What ya want changed
    Also attaching an image I used for the background.
    i am into the more basic colors on my treo.. like the one posted above....great job

i currently use the vglass blue which has really cool shadowing..

i was wondering if one of the talented graphic designers could change the vglass blue to have a full title bar...maybe starting with the shadow blue and fading at the end (where sound/bluetooth/signal/battery) into the grey that is used in the skin already...so not to interfer with any icons

also to change the check mark and X on the dial pad to the ones used on the quoted post above...and also if u could make the background color of the check mark/X/ and the * and # buttons of more of the shadowing grey glass family

if also possible the icons that signify each tab on the botton.. when they are selected can the icon turn red? right now they are white and when u select another tab they just stay white....i like the red that is right under the dark blue in the color pallet. if u go to takephone preferences where u select the color of title bar

takephone is my new favorite application...haha

these hi end graphics are really adding allot to my out dated PALM OS
    Last edited by italiangspot; 03/08/2008 at 05:39 PM.
    I'm hoping to have the vGlass updated for long title bar in a couple of days. I'm also working with the pink (btw, nice work on yours, NachoB).

So as to keep you all satisfied, I played around a little today with this one. I've always admired the look of a Mac, although my work keeps me tied to Windoze ).

Disclaimer: the icons on the send/clear buttons are courtesy of NachoB. In the final version, I'll probably use something more "Apple-like." But, for now, these were pretty close. Also, the title at the top left doesn't show up too well. This color is set by whatever color scheme you're using under Palm preferences, etc. Not quite sure how to make it show up better without ruining the clean look of the top bar

(Edited: added iGlass Skin 2, which uses a different top bar to help the title stand out a bit better).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mcentreville; 03/08/2008 at 06:01 PM. Reason: added another skin