Page 78 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2868737475767778798081828388128 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 3066
  1. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #1541  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Playing catchup are ya?
    Well yeah....got a new Touch (***dodging bricks***) to go along with my Centro and been loading it with a bunch of stuff not to mention been a little under the weather. But nice to be back and see all these wonderful skins.
  2. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #1542  
    BTW, off topic how in the world do you upload a .prc file to a post?
  3. #1543  
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    BTW, off topic how in the world do you upload a .prc file to a post?
    In the Additional Options section, below the text box, click "Manage Attachments"
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  4. #1544  
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Well yeah....got a new Touch (***dodging bricks***) to go along with my Centro and been loading it with a bunch of stuff not to mention been a little under the weather. But nice to be back and see all these wonderful skins.
    "Touch" meaning an iTouch?!?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  5. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #1545  
    Nah the HTC Touch (Sprint)
  6. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #1546  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    In the Additional Options section, below the text box, click "Manage Attachments"
    Ahh, thanks
  7. #1547  
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Nah the HTC Touch (Sprint)
    You see the yet to be released Samsung Instinct coming out on Sprint?

    I don't wanna leave Palm and all my apps. Wonder if we'll have to buy all new apps when Palm releases its Linux based OS later this year.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  8. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #1548  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    You see the yet to be released Samsung Instinct coming out on Sprint?

    I don't wanna leave Palm and all my apps. Wonder if we'll have to buy all new apps when Palm releases its Linux based OS later this year.
    Yeah I have seen the instinct. I wanted it for a while but then realized it wasn't a pda and I gotta have my pda!...lol Even though the Touch is WM and is different it isn't Palm and not nearly as stable. Although some of the apps you can get for it are awesome.

    I sure hope we don't have to buy new apps when it comes out. That would really stink.
  9. #1549  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    You see the yet to be released Samsung Instinct coming out on Sprint?

    I don't wanna leave Palm and all my apps. Wonder if we'll have to buy all new apps when Palm releases its Linux based OS later this year.
    Colligan said in a previous interview that the new Linux OS will include a standard Garnet OS mode. So that would indicate that you would be able to use current apps. However, Colligan ought to run for President given his uncanny knack for doublespeak and sounding like he's telling you lots of information without telling you much at all. So...I'll revert to my friends from the Missouri, and wait for Palm to "show me" what exactly the new OS can and can't do when it comes out.
  10. #1550  
    I'm interested to see what type phones come out based on Google's OS.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  11. ggward's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #1551  
    I so want to see the google os!!!!
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    ......
  12. #1552  
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Uh huh, just had to do it in Pink didn't ya? Now ya make me wanna get another app that I don't need... hey they are givin ya commission on PalmRevolt aren't they?...lol
    Commission?!? ROTFL

    Okay, I've gathered my composure

    You could give SkinUI a try. It's now FREEware, and you can import Palmrevolt skins.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  13. #1553  
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    I so want to see the google os!!!!
    Have you seen any of the stuff already out there on it???
    It's called Android.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  14. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #1554  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Commission?!? ROTFL

    Okay, I've gathered my composure

    You could give SkinUI a try. It's now FREEware, and you can import Palmrevolt skins.
    I thought you would like that.

    Can ya tell a sister how to import the PalmRevolt skins to SkinUI?
    Last edited by Penny; 06/04/2008 at 06:54 PM.
  15. #1555  
    copy the palmrevolt skin to ram
    open skinUI aand select skins
    theres a button on the bottom that says import. (hit that)
    skinui imports the skin
    \youll be asked to delete the original. select yes
    finished. the skin will show in your skins listhighlight and hit selct button at the bottom



    enjoy
  16. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #1556  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    copy the palmrevolt skin to ram
    open skinUI aand select skins
    theres a button on the bottom that says import. (hit that)
    skinui imports the skin
    \youll be asked to delete the original. select yes
    finished. the skin will show in your skins listhighlight and hit selct button at the bottom



    enjoy
    Thanks but I am having a serious issue with SkinUI. Every time I try and open it, it resets my centro. I heard that unchecking the Big buttons fixes this but I can't even get the app opened to find where this is. I have uninstalled and installed again and same problem.
  17. #1557  
    try this version and see if it does the same. Its not the freeware version but it still has a 15 day trial.

    Maybe where you got it from was corupt or like always happens conflicting apps own us all.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  18. #1558  
    I just want to say that the fsu skin was exactly what I was looking for, nacho. thanks again, and download it now, nole fans.
  19. ggward's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #1559  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Have you seen any of the stuff already out there on it???
    It's called Android.
    Nope, I just googled it though and am reading about it. WOW. is it going to stay open source? based on a Java platform, if you can code Java, the mobile device is yours to rule!!!!! I so wish I knew how to code. I might have to try to figure out what to do....In my free time.... What's that???
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    ......
  20. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #1560  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    try this version and see if it does the same. Its not the freeware version but it still has a 15 day trial.

    Maybe where you got it from was corupt or like always happens conflicting apps own us all.
    Thanks for the file but for some reason it says I have 0 trial days left when I use that one. And I even tried to download the free version from another site and it does the same thing. I guess I will have to try PalmRevolt. It looks a little more challenging to me...lol

Posting Permissions