Page 77 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677787980818287127 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 3066
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Ooo I love the copper clock skin. Not a failure Nice!

Hey that skin would like nice with a New Orleans Saints wallpaper
    Not sure if this was a true request or not, but here ya go.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...SaintsSkin.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/04/2008 at 07:10 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Okay, as promised, here's the skins (opaque & transparent buttons), as well as the wallpapers, to match the current release, 7.6. New tab icons are courtesy of Axialis Team. If anyone is interested in the tab icons for their skin work, you can pm me

Just out of curiosity, what happened to the Black/charcoal skin? Did it not need updating?
    Quote Originally Posted by bsquarewi View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what happened to the Black/charcoal skin? Did it not need updating?
    Big oops!!! In the rush to get this out soon after Shimon released v7.6, I forgot to include it. Look for it later in the day. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Marc
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Not sure if this was a true request or not, but here ya go.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...SaintsSkin.jpg

Not sure who, if anyone, requested it but maybe this will bring us good luck this year.

Tks Nacho.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I completely forgot to include the black skin with the set of new Takephone skins. I had even done a matching skin in black in Palmrevolt! So, here you go, in both opaque & transparent buttons, and the wallpaper.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by twodaparty View Post
    Green Bay Packers and/or Brett Favre skins and images for TakePhone please!!
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ackersSkin.jpg
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Not sure who, if anyone, requested it but maybe this will bring us good luck this year.

Tks Nacho.
    Penny had mentioned it because of a clock skin I did, just don't know if she actually wanted a skin for the phone portion.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Not a Packers fan but that looks nice NachoB.

Oh and for Delpita and Dankinia

The font I used in those screeshots of the Neon-night skin is Larabie Tork F5 10pt
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Not a Packers fan but that looks nice NachoB.
    Muchos Gracias (IE, Thank you very much)

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nacho,

I really like this skin:
    [IMG]
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc281/NachoB70/TakePhone/USC_takephone.jpg[/IMG]

I use it with the garnet FSU logo you made for me, as well as another one that I hacked together, which I'll attach for any other fsu fans in the house. would there be any way for me to make that skin transparent, with all of the same colors? I'm still a little confused by the programming aspect of this, but I'm trying to figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by gab2409 View Post
    Nacho,

I really like this skin:
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c..._takephone.jpg

I use it with the garnet FSU logo you made for me, as well as another one that I hacked together, which I'll attach for any other fsu fans in the house. would there be any way for me to make that skin transparent, with all of the same colors? I'm still a little confused by the programming aspect of this, but I'm trying to figure it out.
    Which portion(s) of the skin are you wanting to be transparent?
    Try one of the Invisible Skins with your wallpaper posted here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1234

Palm Pre wallpapers
    if I do that, won't it disable the colors at the bottom (as in, the yellow tabs and garnet fill-in)? I have the tansparent skins from mcentreville, but it doesn't keep those colors. I would like to just make the dialpad (and whatever is on the main screen at the time) transparent, as they are in his skins.
    Nacho,

I really like this skin:
    I use it with the garnet FSU logo you made for me, as well as another one that I hacked together, which I'll attach for any other fsu fans in the house.
    Try the wallpapers I did attached in the below reply as opposed to the one you did
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/04/2008 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Removed wallpaper and placed below.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    if I do that, won't it disable the colors at the bottom (as in, the yellow tabs and garnet fill-in)? I have the tansparent skins from mcentreville, but it doesn't keep those colors. I would like to just make the dialpad (and whatever is on the main screen at the time) transparent, as they are in his skins.
    Try this

Edit: fixed with correct icons.
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/04/2008 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Fixed icons

Palm Pre wallpapers
    wow, yours is much more polished than mine. do you use photoshop, or some other program? thanks for all of the help; I really appreciate it.
    wow, yours is much more polished than mine. do you use photoshop, or some other program? thanks for all of the help; I really appreciate it.
    Corel Paint Shop Pro.

Anytime.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Penny had mentioned it because of a clock skin I did, just don't know if she actually wanted a skin for the phone portion.

Yes I did and that is an awesome skin.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    In celebration of the newly released versions of 4cast & 2Day (and in anticipation of the next release version of TAKEphONE), here's a Palmrevolt skin to match, for a unified look. Available in 5 colors. Follow the link to download. Can also be imported into SkinUI

And, yes, it's also available in PINK (check out the attached screenshot for the proof )
    Uh huh, just had to do it in Pink didn't ya? Now ya make me wanna get another app that I don't need... hey they are givin ya commission on PalmRevolt aren't they?...lol
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    OMGosh I love love love this one...VERY Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    OMGosh I love love love this one...VERY Nice!
    Playing catchup are ya?

Palm Pre wallpapers