Page 7 of 154 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    Thank you SO MUCH!!!!! It's REALLY striking!!! I went with the white text (Blues3), with white numbers on the keypad, as well. Just gorgeous!!!!!!
    I'm kinda partial to white myself.

Happy to accomodate (I'll resist the urge to comment further than that).
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    @ NachoB - Way to go NachoB! I was waiting to see how badly Del was going to spaz out when you created a skin with smilies! I believe I just saw her running down my street screaming still!...and she lives on the other side of the country!

@ Del -I can't believe it took ya this long to make the request...I've been waiting for it.
    Oh, ummmmm......... sorry about that. Did I wake your neighbors? At least I had my clothes on.

I just HAD to show everyone at work too, LOL! I work for a management company, and 1 of our customer's came in yesterday and brought me a bag of smiley face buttons (in the past, she's also brought me smiley face tattoos, and stickers.) I just need to figure out a way to sew the buttons on my Treo case. Methinks the buttons and SAKEphONE skin would go rather nicely together.
    Oh, I see it now, and the color is great -- but I REALLY like the icons on the bottom tabs of your Smiley skin, centered without the Smileys! (Don't have a conniption, Delpita, I know the Smileys make you ecstatic! LOL)
    That's ok, not everyone can have good taste like me.
    I'm a sucker for pretty women!! Of course I've only seen ChristieC's face.
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/05/2008 at 06:59 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    ChristieC, you using the wallpaper I included or the builtin one? I think the one I included looks best with the white text.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    ChristieC, you using the wallpaper I included or the builtin one? I think the one I included looks best with the white text.
    Actually, I use a personal wallpaper, which is a picture of my son and our German shepherd when she was a puppy. The blue in your skin matches the color of the shirt my son is wearing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm a sucker for pretty women!! Of course I've only seen ChristieC's face.
    Thank you -- apparently, you're both generous AND chivalrous! I like your new avatar photo, by the way.
    Actually, I use a personal wallpaper, which is a picture of my son and our German shepherd when she was a puppy. The blue in your skin matches the color of the shirt my son is wearing.
    Absolutuely beautiful!!!!

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Shimon,

I played around with the new skin kit and it looks very nice with the extended title bar. However, if you go to "Dialpad" screen I'm encountering a distortion in the title (Dialpad and Sprint texts mixing). If I go any other screen, the title ("Redial", "Call log", find screen "Sprint", and "Speed") display fine but the "Dialpad" screen is all distorted. Thanks.
    I encountered what you're describing on the original skinmaker if I tried to use an all transparent tab44.bmp (all pink).

Palm Pre wallpapers
  11.    #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    Shimon,

I played around with the new skin kit and it looks very nice with the extended title bar. However, if you go to "Dialpad" screen I'm encountering a distortion in the title (Dialpad and Sprint texts mixing). If I go any other screen, the title ("Redial", "Call log", find screen "Sprint", and "Speed") display fine but the "Dialpad" screen is all distorted. Thanks.
    Hi,

I am fixing it.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  12.    #132  
    Hi all,

version 7.55 (028) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

- Journal: added option automatically open DayNotez when
    creating a journal entry

- Display: refresh time & date display only when time changes
    (every minute, and not every second).

- Display: fixed title text scrambling in "Dialpad" screen.

- Treo: possible fix for incoming call not showing name/number
    in "last call" line (while call exists).

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    That's ok, not everyone can have good taste like me.
    Del, just so you know, I'm not entirely without taste. I've been using the Skinner Smiley on/off splashes for quite a while now.
    Del, just so you know, I'm not entirely without taste. I've been using the Skinner Smiley on/off splashes for quite a while now.
    Good job! I saw that skinner, but I very rarely turn my phone off, otherwise I'd have it! Hmmmmm, maybe I should get it anyways and just turn the phone off/on throughout the day just so I can see the smiley.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Here's the new version of the skinmaker that allows for a full length title bar and an embedded jpeg wallpaper. Just overwrite the following files with your own desired graphics:

tab_on.bmp
    tab_off.bmp
    title_bar.bmp
    wallpaper.jpg

You'll also need to edit two entries in the "1Do.bat" file in order to change the name ("skin_title" and "Skin Title")

In order to run the skinmaker (a batch file called "1Do"), you'll need a copy of an additional file, "cygwin1.dll" in the same folder (at least, I did). It's too large to include here. You may have it already on your computer (just do a search), or you can find it with an internet search.

Happy skinning
    MC -

I know you have a day job, but I'd like to ask something piggish:

Could you take make a vGlass copper skin combined with your lovely forest green Trbtn button bar?
    Well, I bite the bullet, and downloaded the trail version. Lets see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Well, I bite the bullet, and downloaded the trail version. Lets see how it goes.
    Although it appeared complicated at first sight when I went through the prefences menus, it's actually not complicating at all when you learn what does what. You should like it.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I know, it's green, but somebody may like it

Green_set1.pdb: White Filter and Unfilter text
    Green_set2.pdb: Black Filter and Unfilter text

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...e/GreenSet.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I know, it's green, but somebody may like it

Green_set1.pdb: White Filter and Unfilter text
    Green_set2.pdb: Black Filter and Unfilter text
    Wow, another really beautiful skin, NachoB!!!!! By the way, if you select "Border" on the font for your "Text in buttons," the numbers will show up even more distinctly.
    Wow, another really beautiful skin, NachoB!!!!! By the way, if you select "Border" on the font for your "Text in buttons," the numbers will show up even more distinctly.
    Thanks for appreciating it

Very good tip. I've enabled a border before, just didn't happen to when I took that screenshot.

Palm Pre wallpapers