Page 66 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566676869707176116 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 3066
    OLD_HATCH,
    The Midnight theme looks brilliant - but when I load it to my card, it's not showing up on my T680 (all the other themes do...)!
    Last edited by rossarnie; 05/08/2008 at 01:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    PokerWP1.jpg is built into the skin.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c.../PokerSkin.jpg

These are great. Thank you for taking the time to make them. I will be downloading them as soon as I get home from work tonight.
    "We must all fear evil men, but there is an evil we must fear most. And that is the indifference of good men." -- The Boondock Saints.
    Rossarnie

Change the file extension of Old_Hatch's midnight_take.prc to midniht_take.pdb

It will now be see by TakePhone with the file on the card.

very nice skin Old_Hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Rossarnie

Change the file extension of Old_Hatch's midnight_take.prc to midniht_take.pdb

It will now be see by TakePhone with the file on the card.

very nice skin Old_Hatch.

Simple solution - thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    OK

I made another matching takephone skin for one of the skins for skinUI. Its based off the skin Midnight 1.3

Let me know what yall think.

Oh and this is what the launcher part looks like using the midnisght skinui skin.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...857-205737.jpg
    OLD_HATCH,
    Could you please upload the image you used here?
    There you go. Wallpaper attached.

Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    Old Hatch, do you have that skin in a format that you could easily change the colors? That would look good as black with the color Nacho used for the Guinness skins.
    What do you mean? A picture with a brief explenation would help.

As far as the file not loading right just do as suggested and change the extension or just copy it to ram. it will show up in Takephone and then you can just move it to card within takephone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Babywayne View Post
    Can you make this with translucent buttons on the dial pad? Maybe even an attempt at a pinstriped one?
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...sSkinTrans.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    These are great. I also have a wallpaper with the allstar logo that I would love to have, but have no idea how to upload it.
    Figured it out. Nacho can you make a skin with this image.
    http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...rA-Rod-ASG.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post
    Nacho,

Any chance of creating a Star Trek theme? Mainly one from the original series.

Thanks!
    I was afraid of making it look TOO busy, so I opted to go with a mostly transparent look, and still try to pull in some of the LCARS look. I can take it further if you'd like and create graphics for the other buttons.
    I'm no Trekkie, so I don't know if this looks good or not.

StarTrekWP1.jpg is built-in. Made two wallpapers depending on if you like the ibar up or down.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...arTrekSkin.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Figured it out. Nacho can you make a skin with this image.
    Use this as wallpaper with the existing skin.
    Last edited by NachoB; 05/08/2008 at 11:39 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    That works. It would have been nice though to have the top bar a bit darker blue (yankee blue). I think you captured it in the buttons at the bottom. For the baseball themes any chance at playing with the icons at the bottom? Maybe a bat and ball.
    That works. It would have been nice though to have the top bar a bit darker blue (yankee blue). I think you captured it in the buttons at the bottom.
    Try this one, changed the background to blue. Reason I didn't make the top bar yankee blue is that it would have just blended in with the wallpaper which was the same color.

For the baseball themes any chance at playing with the icons at the bottom? Maybe a bat and ball.
    I haven't tried to get quite that sophisticated. It's such a small graphic to work with (64x24).
    Last edited by NachoB; 05/08/2008 at 11:44 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by dlai View Post
    Check out post #1104, it's been done already...
    Dang, how did I miss that one? Thanks!
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Shimon made a feature in "2day" that allows us to use the skins from TAKEphONE, so I thought I'd share this screenshot. It looks REALLY good OLD_HATCH!! I like the colors.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...429-181922.jpg
    Del how did you get the Icons and fonts to change? I have been using the defaults in 2Day for years and never realized you could change anything.
    Del how did you get the Icons and fonts to change? I have been using the defaults in 2Day for years and never realized you could change anything.
    Do you mean the icons that are next to my appointments? If yes, then I use Icon Manager (freeware) and I have a nice collection of icons that I've compiled over the years. If you want some of my icons, send me a PM with your email, and I can email them to you later. (Can't right now though.) I've had a few requests for these icons, so I really don't mind sharing. Just so you know, I have ALOT of smiley icons in my collection, LOL! I use DateBk6, so many of my icons are set for different appointments/tasks and some for categories. In 2day (thanks to mcentreville for this info), you can only use icons for each category, but not each appointment.

As for the font (I've only recently discovered this nifty little app), I use FontSmoother, and it is shareware, but SOOOOO worth the price! It really makes some apps stand out.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I can take it further if you'd like and create graphics for the other buttons.
    I'm no Trekkie, so I don't know if this looks good or not.
    Looks great! Would it be possible to change the bottom buttons so that maybe the background is solid black and the icons are light blue...or maybe even the reverse, solid blue background and black icons?
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Star Trek, NachoB! No smileys, but still a nice skin.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post
    Looks great! Would it be possible to change the bottom buttons so that maybe the background is solid black and the icons are light blue...or maybe even the reverse, solid blue background and black icons?
    Will try an updated version tomorrow.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Star Trek, NachoB! No smileys, but still a nice skin.
    There's a smiley looking out one of the windows, you just can't see it.
    Last edited by NachoB; 05/09/2008 at 06:11 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers