Page 64 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1454596061626364656667686974114 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 3066
  1. #1261  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    If you changed your mind about transparency, let me know and I'll update the skin.
    Is their logo really that color pink???

    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ndiansSkin.jpg
    NachoB, your a "Beast" Thanks for all the neat skins you have posted...there awesome!

    A cool Steeler one would be sooo kewl *hint hint*
  2. #1262  
    Nacho,

    Any chance of creating a Star Trek theme? Mainly one from the original series.

    Thanks!
  3. #1263  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    I am currently using this, but how do you make your icons (mail, sms) appear on the right like that?

    My icons are at the top bar...

    edit: nvm i found it, its in the layout section of TP
    Where/how do I find the "layout" section of TP?
  4. #1264  
    it's on the plug in page.
  5. #1265  
    Skins looking awesome as always folks! Keep up the awesome work!!
  6. #1266  
    Working hard NachoB huh. lol

    Hey dont worry I understood perfectly about the resizing and shifting of the TL wallpaper for Takephone.

    lol
  7. #1267  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post
    Nacho,

    Any chance of creating a Star Trek theme? Mainly one from the original series.

    Thanks!
    Can ya give me some idea of what you would want as an original star trek skin? Only thing I can think of would be the enterprise as the wallpaper with the rest of the skin maybe having an LCARS look.

    http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/arti...7003119262.jpg
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  8. #1268  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Working hard NachoB huh. lol
    Too hard
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  9. tryzub's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #1269  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    If you changed your mind about transparency, let me know and I'll update the skin.
    Is their logo really that color pink???

    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ndiansSkin.jpg
    It's hard to see on my monitor, maybe, but the color isn't pink, no - it's red.

    Did you get the images from mlb.com?
  10. #1270  
    Quote Originally Posted by twodaparty View Post
    If you are going to do Red Sox then you gotta do the Yankees too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    I second that request. can you make a NY Yankees please?
    Brightness and color contrast suck on my 700P, so let me know if this looks okay on your phones. Also if there's anything I should change.

    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ankeesSkin.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 05/08/2008 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Added an additional wallpaper.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  11. #1271  
    Quote Originally Posted by tryzub View Post
    It's hard to see on my monitor, maybe, but the color isn't pink, no - it's red.

    Did you get the images from mlb.com?
    Not sure where I got that particular one. But here's another: http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=738

    Appears pinkish red on my work monitor. Looked like a hot pink on my monitor at home. Maybe it's my monitor.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  12. #1272  
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME50 View Post
    NachoB, your a "Beast" Thanks for all the neat skins you have posted...there awesome!

    A cool Steeler one would be sooo kewl *hint hint*
    Steelers
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...elersSkin1.jpg

    Steelers 2
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...elersSkin2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  13. #1273  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Can ya give me some idea of what you would want as an original star trek skin? Only thing I can think of would be the enterprise as the wallpaper with the rest of the skin maybe having an LCARS look.

    http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/arti...7003119262.jpg
    That's a great combination. TOS or TNG. Thanks!
  14. #1274  
    Thanks Nacho, I love the Steeler Skins and back drops I owe ya buddy

    You are truly a BRUT
  15. #1275  
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME50 View Post
    Thanks Nacho, I love the Steeler Skins and back drops I owe ya buddy

    You are truly a BRUT
    Made three more wallpapers for Steelers. The built-in ones I did were plain/boring (IE, crappy).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  16. #1276  
    I'm not much of a sports fan, but I did download the NY Yankees one so I could show my 16 y/o son (Yankees fan) that I 'could' have that skin if I wanted to. I also like the Steelers one, the helmet really stands out.

    Nice work NachoB!
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p
  17. #1277  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    I'm not much of a sports fan, but I did download the NY Yankees one so I could show my 16 y/o son (Yankees fan) that I 'could' have that skin if I wanted to. I also like the Steelers one, the helmet really stands out.

    Nice work NachoB!
    If I snuck a smiley in there somewhere, would you use it then?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  18. #1278  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    If I snuck a smiley in there somewhere, would you use it then?
    Well........... DUH!!!
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p
  19. #1279  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Well........... DUH!!!
    Here ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  20. #1280  
    Hee hee! Now THAT is cuuuute!! I'll have to show hubby and son and tell them that the Steelers changed their logo, LOL!
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p

Posting Permissions