Page 62 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 3066
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Hey NachoB would it be possible to add yellow outline around the blue phone buttons kinda like the top and bottom bars have? Or would that be way to much?
    Try one of these.
    Jimmie Johnson 2: Blue dialpad buttons have a yellow outline
    Jimmie Johnson 3: Blue dialpad buttons have a yellow outline and the yellow dialpad buttons have a blue outline.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankinia View Post
    Ok I can't resist making a small request. Would a poker theme be possible? I am loving the Mickey skin so there is absolutely no rush at all to get to this, and if you don't ever get around to it that is ok too.
    Not ignoring your request, just haven't come up with an idea for a poker skin yet. Some take a couple of days/weeks then it just hits me.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Try one of these.
    Jimmie Johnson 2: Blue dialpad buttons have a yellow outline
    Jimmie Johnson 3: Blue dialpad buttons have a yellow outline and the yellow dialpad buttons have a blue outline.

PERFECT! Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Hey NachoB, love your work. Can you add Celtics and Red Sox to your queue? I have the Pat's on right now, but they're out of season. Also, is it possible to make the dialpad buttons transparent so you can still see the image in the background?
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...lticksSkin.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Not ignoring your request, just haven't come up with an idea for a poker skin yet. Some take a couple of days/weeks then it just hits me.
    No problem. I figured you would get to it whenever you could. I am currently switching back and forth between the Mickey skin and your Pirates skin, so no hurry.
    "We must all fear evil men, but there is an evil we must fear most. And that is the indifference of good men." -- The Boondock Saints.
    RE: Celtics skin

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice NachoB!!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Thanks to all Skin-makers; your efforts are greatly appreciated!

I am looking for a transparent skin - what is the most-transparent skin available?
    TIA!
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    I want a skin thats SO transparent that I can see right through the phone!!

Dave
    If you like Smiley Faces (and who doesn't? LOL!) then the All Smiles skin is VERY transparent.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Or actually, there are a few skins at shsh.com that are transparent (ie. Tinker Bell, 101 Dalmations, Beach, Clown Fish, All Smiles). You can just change the background image to something else. Some of them, changing the background is fine, whereas the others you may have a smidgen of the built-in image. Although, browsing through this thread, there may be quite a few others too, I just don't recall which ones they are.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Hey NachoB, love your work. Can you add Celtics and Red Sox to your queue? I have the Pat's on right now, but they're out of season. Also, is it possible to make the dialpad buttons transparent so you can still see the image in the background?
    I know people are going to ask. The green on the tabs represents "The Green Monster" of Fenway Park. It's the tiny details that count

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...RedSoxSkin.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Or actually, there are a few skins at shsh.com that are transparent (ie. Tinker Bell, 101 Dalmations, Beach, Clown Fish, All Smiles). You can just change the background image to something else. Some of them, changing the background is fine, whereas the others you may have a smidgen of the built-in image. Although, browsing through this thread, there may be quite a few others too, I just don't recall which ones they are.
    Thanks Delpita - I'm looking for one that has a transparent top bar as well... is there such a thing?
    What about the tabs and icons on the bottom, do you want to see those?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    Thanks Delpita - I'm looking for one that has a transparent top bar as well... is there such a thing?
    Try one of these. Invisible White has white icons and Invisible Black has black icons.
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/16/2008 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Added ibar icon

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    Thanks for the great idea, now you can use virtually any 320x320 wallpaper. If ya don't mind the calendar shadow, my Treo Launcher WP's work well too.

See example in below post.
    Last edited by NachoB; 05/04/2008 at 04:05 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    I've been thinking along the lines of one for 9/11.
    Use the Invisible White skin from here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...24#post1438124
    with the attached wallpaper.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...hone/911WP.jpg

Or, if you don't require the use of the I-bar, looks very good in this configuration:

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...akePhone/3.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 05/04/2008 at 04:29 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nacho,

Looks great! Thanks so much. I have been trying to figure out how to paypal you a donation. Do I just go to Paypal, say how much and then put your email as the recipient?
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Nacho,

Looks great! Thanks so much. I have been trying to figure out how to paypal you a donation. Do I just go to Paypal, say how much and then put your email as the recipient?
    Somebody else might be better able to answer that, I haven't purchased thru paypal since 2003.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    that is how paypal works.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I know people are going to ask. The green on the tabs represents "The Green Monster" of Fenway Park. It's the tiny details that count

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...RedSoxSkin.jpg

That rocks, thanks.
    Last edited by dave75; 05/04/2008 at 07:10 PM.