Page 59 of 154 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 3066
    hmm my settings may be different. ill have to check my settings. how many posts do you have per page?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I see 59 pages now.
    stock settings........
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Twodaparty,
    Yes, save the .jpg to your card then use it as an Image with the skin of your choosing.
    Thanks it looks pretty good. I'm using it with the black glossy skin and it looks nice. Is there a way to get rid of the text "Type name or number..." on the Find page though? Because it's blocking Albert's face.
    Quote Originally Posted by twodaparty View Post
    Thanks it looks pretty good. I'm using it with the black glossy skin and it looks nice. Is there a way to get rid of the text "Type name or number..." on the Find page though? Because it's blocking Albert's face.
    in current beta: under prefs/plugins, towards the bottom: "When search is empty, show: Nothing."
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by twodaparty View Post
    Prefs>(Plugins in "Find" screen), at the bottom, "When search is empty show:" and you can select "nothing".
    Edit: oops, a little late.
    Mcentreville, is it possible to remove the line that borders between the find field and say the 4cast line or the calendar line?
    Thanks mcentreville and gklewis! That helps a lot! Now if I only I could get the buttons to be Gator Orange and Blue! I Love this phone and program!!
    babydol,
    20 per page
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Twodaparty,
    I can design a skin, besides the dialpad buttons being orange/blue, what else do you want changed from the black glossy skin?
    Last edited by NachoB; 05/01/2008 at 05:13 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    gklewis,
    the seperator lines are built in and to my knowledge can't be removed. Is this true Shimon or is there a .bmp ID for those too?
    Last edited by NachoB; 05/01/2008 at 05:13 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Checking now......

Darn Spam Filters!!! Thanks nacho. I think it is awesome!!!!!!!

BTW, thanks to photobucket, I was able to circle an area that has been baffling me for some time. What does that counter do?
    That's a counter for when you do a search (find), it tells you how many contacts it found based on your search.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    I love this skin. Do you think you could upload just the wallpaper as well? I'm still using the older release of 2day (I dont like how the date/time/day has been moved on the most recent) but would love to have it match takephone better.
    Here it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Palm Pre wallpapers
    There is a perfectly rational explanation for the difference in counts. Babydol is using "new math." ; )
    what is "new math"? my settings had it for 40 posts per page but its back to default now.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  14.    #1174  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    gklewis,
    the seperator lines are built in and to my knowledge can't be removed. Is this true Shimon or is there a .bmp ID for those too?
    Hi,

You cant remove those.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Just updated TAKEphONE to the latest beta version, and I have plugins.

Wallpapers: TanCamoWP1.jpg is built in, the other two are bonus

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...anCamoSkin.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 05/01/2008 at 09:03 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    what is "new math"? my settings had it for 40 posts per page but its back to default now.
    It was a poor attempt at teasing you. Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I figured that your default was probably different.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Nacho B, I am so setting wallpaper 3 to tl..... that's awesome.thanks.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Poor Bambi
    Thought people might get a kick out of that.

Palm Pre wallpapers