Page 58 of 154 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 3066
    I have TakephONE and 4Cast, but cannot find the plugin menu. When I go into menu > Prefs to the find screen there is nothing labeled as plugin. The drop down pick list where the word "Find" is also does not indicate any plugin options. What am I missing here? I have version 7.55. Thanks.
    "I have TakephONE and 4Cast, but cannot find the plugin menu. When I go into menu > Prefs to the find screen there is nothing labeled as plugin. The drop down pick list where the word "Find" is also does not indicate any plugin options. What am I missing here? I have version 7.55. Thanks"

When you are in the find screen and go to prefs, there are several categories of prefs labled at the top right of the screen, scroll up and down once you are in prefs to see them all or type in p and plugins screen will come up.
    Takephone -> prefs -> select Plugins in "Find" screen from the dropdown in the top right.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

Any of you guys can help here ?
    Not much of a graphic designer myself, as you know...
    me neither. I can only hold my breath and wait...........
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Cigarman,
    You get your skin I sent to your yahoo account?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Twodaparty,
    Yes, save the .jpg to your card then use it as an Image with the skin of your choosing.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by gklewis View Post
    "I have TakephONE and 4Cast, but cannot find the plugin menu. When I go into menu > Prefs to the find screen there is nothing labeled as plugin. The drop down pick list where the word "Find" is also does not indicate any plugin options. What am I missing here? I have version 7.55. Thanks"

When you are in the find screen and go to prefs, there are several categories of prefs labled at the top right of the screen, scroll up and down once you are in prefs to see them all or type in p and plugins screen will come up.
    Here is the list from the drop down picklist that is initially entitled "Find."

Find
    Display
    Fonts
    i-Bar
    Using the "Phone" button
    Buttons & navigation
    Helpers
    Misc. 1
    Misc. 2
    Telephony
    Treo

I don't see any plugin option. Is my version just screwy?

Stu
    What version of Takephone are you using? That is the menu system from an older version (at least 5 betas ago)
    Hey Stu

I agree with cavingjan. You have an old version, I'd say around v 60. You need to get v 68......

Hmmmmm....interesting...I just purchased the app last weekend or the one before, when they were running the special. You'd think they would have the most up to date version. Thanks for the tip...I'll go to shsh.com and download the most recent version.
    Make sure you get it from http://shsh.com/beta
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Thanks Rhino. I was smarter this time and found that the "downloads" section at shsh.com is build 1. I did indeed go to the beta and now have all the plugins. I also found that I now have a feature to display my clocks that I downloaded and couldn't figure out how to display. Unfortunately, the clock still doesn't display (I check it in preview, say okay..and when I go back to mainscreen its not there). Anyway, I apologize for hijacking this thread. Back to our regularly scheduled skins.

<---laying out some chips and beer in hopes that Nacho will be kind and remember my request for a Cincinnati Bengals skin and the 911 skin converted from TL. Take your time...the Bengals aren't likely to win the SuperBowl anytime soon anyway ; )
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I love this skin. Do you think you could upload just the wallpaper as well? I'm still using the older release of 2day (I dont like how the date/time/day has been moved on the most recent) but would love to have it match takephone better.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    check starting from around page 42 I think, not positive, but there are two seperate posts that include a zip file of the wallpapers used in the skins I did, prior to when I started posting the WP with the skin.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    check starting from around page 42 I think, not positive, but there are two seperate posts that include a zip file of the wallpapers used in the skins I did, prior to when I started posting the WP with the skin.
    Do you mean page 24? or maybe 14? There are only 29 pages on this thread lol I'll look around.
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Cigarman,
    You get your skin I sent to your yahoo account?
    Checking now......

Darn Spam Filters!!! Thanks nacho. I think it is awesome!!!!!!!

BTW, thanks to photobucket, I was able to circle an area that has been baffling me for some time. What does that counter do?

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...C43E8CA2-1.jpg
    Last edited by theecigarman; 04/30/2008 at 11:03 PM. Reason: update.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
  17.    #1157  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Hmmmmm....interesting...I just purchased the app last weekend or the one before, when they were running the special. You'd think they would have the most up to date version. Thanks for the tip...I'll go to shsh.com and download the most recent version.
    Hi,

Sorry about the confusion - the versions that are sold are the last RELEASED ones. When I add features (such as the improved skinning, the clock, the plugins...) I first post them at the BETA section, until I decide to declare them a release.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Hmm I'm seeing where you posted the pink sky skin originally, but not the zips. Is there a way to extract the background from the install file?
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    Do you mean page 24? or maybe 14? There are only 29 pages on this thread lol I'll look around.
    With the default forum settings I have 58 pages in this thread.
    I've got 58 pages too.

Hi ya OHD! <waving>

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p