Page 54 of 154 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 3066
    Okay, after a week away from my computer, I've been playing again

Nothing major, just a minor tweak to Delpita's "All Smiles" skin, with icons at the bottom rather than labels, also a smiley face to "underline" the selected tab. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Very cool - simple & elegant! Welcome Back
    That looks good!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Okay, after a week away from my computer, I've been playing again

Nothing major, just a minor tweak to Delpita's "All Smiles" skin, with icons at the bottom rather than labels, also a smiley face to "underline" the selected tab. Enjoy!
    Nnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! I'd do the happy dance, but, it's still a bit early for me, and I'm still working on my first cup of coffee.

Thanks mcentreville!! It looks great!!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Just wanted to chime in and say all of these skins look amazing and to tell mcentreville that I'm still in love with my vglass brown! I keep thinking about requesting a customized skin for my favorite team(s) or character....but I know it'll take everything in me to remove my vglass, so I then decide against bothering you. Thanks again mcentreville! <smooches>
    you could put Bill Clinton and Monica in the skin too

Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Hey Nacho! I know your busy! Could ya help a buddy out? I would love a cigar theme using my avatar as the back ground with burnt orange coloring for the bars. TIA.

p.s. I sent you a little something.... ;-)
  7.    #1067  
    Hi all,

version 7.55 (064) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

- Clock: fix for “Show clock” option display.

- Clock: added a built-in clock (on hi-res devices).

- ”Remember last search”: changed default to false
    (so you can see the clock on launch).

- ”Remember last search”: if configured to 'forget last search'
    (clear search when starting TAKEphONE) - pressing SPACE restores
    the last search.

- ”Remember last search”: if configured to 'forget last search'
    (clear search when starting TAKEphONE) – do not 'forget' numbers.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    ^^bling300c
    that's a blast from the past! Maybe NachoB could just use Clinton, Monica,Hillary, Chelsea, and the dog as the icons for call log etc......
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Ok I can't resist making a small request. Would a poker theme be possible? I am loving the Mickey skin so there is absolutely no rush at all to get to this, and if you don't ever get around to it that is ok too.
    "We must all fear evil men, but there is an evil we must fear most. And that is the indifference of good men." -- The Boondock Saints.
    Any Florida Gator skins? Dual Championships, Tim Tebow, Percy Harvin, etc.? Thanks!

By the way, new to the site!!
    I've been thinking along the lines of two themes...one for the Bengals (the draft starts today) and one for 9/11. I have two jpgs (one of Manhatten skyline with the twin lights shooting up to the sky and the other of the firemen raising the American flag), that I wonder if we could do something with. I have found that often my favorite pics seem like they would be a wonderful background, only to find that the distinction with the foreground app, does't go well. Anyway, I will echo my appreciation to both Nacho and McCentreville for both their creative talents and their generosity. I'm sure Shimon appreciates your making his product even better.
    I made one (9/11) for Treo Launcher some time ago, I'll see if I still have those layers around so I can make one for TAKEphONE. Check my signature for Treo Launcher to find the 9/11 wallpaper.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thanks Nacho. I found it and it has both pics that I wanted. I was impressed with many of the other wallpapers you have there (particularly the one of what appears to be Arlington Cemetary). I'm an Army vet and I hold such things dear. The only thing that seemed off with the wallpapers were all the wallpapers for the Steelers. Those must be for target practice ; )
    Unfortunately the TreoLauncher 911 wallpaper doesn't work well with TAKEphone because the ibar icons cover up most of the pic.
    Yeah, I didn't think it would look right in TAKEphONE, hopefully I have those layers around somewhere still.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    This isnt my usual wallpaper by the way i just didnt feel like editing out faces from the ibar and the wallpaper....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...p-C4193C79.jpg
    Where can i found the WP ?
    B@tze - Der Blog

""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

Free Tibet !
    Quote Originally Posted by mckronos View Post
    thx
    B@tze - Der Blog

""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

Free Tibet !
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    How about a Patriots theme??
    Let me know if this turned out okay for ya.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...triotsskin.jpg

EDIT: Changed the look of the Title Bar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 04/29/2008 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Changed the title bar in the skin

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Just in time for Spring!

A brand new set of light-colored skins, with a touch of "mac," available here

For best results, change font and signal indicator to black. Also, if using the clock plug-in, use a dark clock skin, available from here

Enjoy!

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs27/i/20...entreville.jpg
    I am new to TAKEphONE, and having used UltimatePhone for a long time, I wondered if TAKEphONE could actually look as beautiful as UltimatePhone. This site has 100% convinced me that TAKEphONE is definitely now my phone app of choice. Thanks to mcentreville and all of you who put out such wonderful skins! :-)

Shelly