Page 53 of 154 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 3066
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Nacho, thanks for the quick response. I'm at work so I won't be able to hotsync until tonight. I'll let you know then. Much appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlai View Post
    Nacho, thanks for the quick response. I'm at work so I won't be able to hotsync until tonight. I'll let you know then. Much appreciated!
    If you have email setup on your phone, you can email the skin to yourself. I do that all the time. I rarely connect my hotsync cable.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Never tried that before but just did that and it works! Thanks for the tip!

Looks good Nacho. I just had a thought. How hard would it be to use a baseball with green threads for the answer button and a baseball with red threads for the hang up button? Or something like that just to make the buttons more "unique"? You could reuse those same buttons for other baseball type skins. Thoughts?
    Well, since we're on the subject of sports teams, how about San Francisco 49ers skins? Same, no hurry...

Thanks!
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...e/sf_49ers.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Wow Nacho, you are on a roll! Nice going! I'm not much into sports (unless they're a smiley-face team ). The sports skins you've made are awesome!!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Nacho: Looks awesome! Many thanks! I know it won't make up for the losing seasons of both teams but at least I feel better now and my phone looks great!
    Nice work on all the sports skins, NachoB. I'm away from my computer all week, but you all are getting me anxious to get back at it (is that a sign of an addiction?!? )
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Heh. Starting Saturday I'll be out of town thru the following Friday (25th), so you guys will have to pick up the slack. Don't imagine I'll be doing skins again till the 28th.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Nice work on all the sports skins, NachoB. I'm away from my computer all week, but you all are getting me anxious to get back at it (is that a sign of an addiction?!? )
    Thanks marc. Trying out new designs for the tabs. I think I like the tabs on the 49ers the best.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Wow Nacho, you are on a roll! Nice going! I'm not much into sports (unless they're a smiley-face team ). The sports skins you've made are awesome!!
    Thanks Del, sorry, no smilies in sports.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Never tried that before but just did that and it works! Thanks for the tip!

Looks good Nacho. I just had a thought. How hard would it be to use a baseball with green threads for the answer button and a baseball with red threads for the hang up button? Or something like that just to make the buttons more "unique"? You could reuse those same buttons for other baseball type skins. Thoughts?
    I may or may not try to change the Send / Clear to baseballs before going out of town. You guys will be the first to know if I do.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Awesome nacho! Thanks a lot! If you can....can you change the tabs to look like the 49ers one that one looks cool...Thanks again!
    Sprint Palm Pre
    Well now you've started it. Might as well do all the NFL teams while you're at it. I'll vote for a Redskins skin!
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Trying out new designs for the tabs. I think I like the tabs on the 49ers the best.
    I noticed those right away. Those look really sharp!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Heh. Starting Saturday I'll be out of town thru the following Friday (25th), so you guys will have to pick up the slack. Don't imagine I'll be doing skins again till the 28th.
    Ok OLD_HATCH, looks like you're up to bat now. Are ya up to the task of picking up the slack of skin making?

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Hey Nacho! I know your busy! Could ya help a buddy out? I would love a cigar theme using my avatar as the back ground with burnt orange coloring for the bars. TIA.

p.s. I sent you a little something.... ;-)
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
  17.    #1057  
    Hi,

At this rate I guess I'll have to start a new page at the skins download page for "sports themes"...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Yeah Nascar themes would be great too! Go Jimmie Johnson!!
    I love the new tabs NACHO... can u redo the old ones u made me...haha
    joking
    I like the tab design you can up with NachoB. Real Nice! Im gonna have to try out my idea for tabs and see how it will look.

Ive been trying to stay away from the computer. lol toooooo much time on it.