Page 48 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3843444546474849505152535898148 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Yes, the tab on/off buttons will be your background for the icons. However, you can also add other images alongside the icons, if you wish, like NachoB did here

Yes, that's the "transparent" color (flagged as such in the tp_skin_hr file).

Btw, nice work. Looking forward to the finished product!
    you can edit the file with Windows notepad (right click on icon, select "open with", and then notepad). Hope that helps!
    ah, thanks! i'll take another crack at it later tonight. this skinning stuff sucks. i've been getting like 5 hours a night of sleep because i keep trying to create skins/wallpapers, haha, it's like an addiction.
    Hi Marc

Your iglass_midblue_skin is really great looking. I really like the shadowing on the background image. The shadowing gives it a "feeling" of depth.

If possible, could you do a skin like the iglass_midblue in a dark Teal color? I really like the Teal color on the Teal OP skin.

I have said this before, and it can't be said enough, you and Nacho and up and coming old_hatch do incredible work. You guys are a talented special group of people.

I really appreciate what you guys do.....

Oh yeah, Nacho I love the Sprint and T|C skins.....

Requested by ReverendRhino

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...kePhone/af.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by hteasthope View Post
    Yea this looks great on my phone...matches pretty good...looks amazing! Thanks so much!
    You're welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    To all you skin designers, I'm just amazed at the talent you have. I'm not a creative person, but I really appreciate the work you all are doing. You are truly gifted. Good Luck
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Your iglass_midblue_skin is really great looking. I really like the shadowing on the background image. The shadowing gives it a "feeling" of depth. If possible, could you do a skin like the iglass_midblue in a dark Teal color? I really like the Teal color on the Teal OP skin.
    Btw, thanks for the encouragement!
    I'll put teal on the list for the iGlass dark set. For now, I'm afraid all I can do is provide you the Teal wallpaper, with the shadowing built in (which is what I do for the iGlass skins). Hopefully it well get you by until I get a chance to get back to skinning. Thanks!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Nacho, nice AF one!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I have said this before, and it can't be said enough, you and Nacho and up and coming old_hatch do incredible work. You guys are a talented special group of people.

I really appreciate what you guys do.....

Oh yeah, Nacho I love the Sprint and T|C skins.....

Thanks treotraveler!!
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    I know I'm late to the game, but I just downloaded this program a few days ago, and it is really awesome. And I have to say you guys on here are doing some really fantastic skins as well. I would like to throw one out there if anyone has any time, I'm a big Stewie fan from Family guy and I think that would make a cool skin...Once again, great work on the other skins and I love this program...
    Not exactly sure I like this, but maybe you will.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...one/Stewie.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 04/11/2008 at 01:06 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers

I really appreciate what you guys

Thanks for putting my name there but I'm no where close to what nachob and mcentreville can do.

All I've done so far is edited some images. As soon as I get a good program on my home pc I'll definately see if I can come up with some things.

But yeah for the rest of the guys keep up the good work.
    dam nacho.. u took a couple days breather and now u are full blown with ideas...haha
    My "breather" time was goofing off making random stuff for nobody. Although the process is the same I think it drains my brain more when making stuff for others, hoping I get the colors right and hoping the requester likes it.
    Last edited by NachoB; 04/11/2008 at 02:47 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Ok, here's a pre-release for the next set, a darker version of the iGlass skins. As requested, this one is intended to match (sort of?) the midnight blue Treo. I'll be away from my computer through the 19th, so won't be able to work on anything til then (but I'll be "lurking" on the lists -- ah, the joys of living the "mobile" life )
    That looks great! I've added it to my already overflowing collection of skins. Many thanks.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    shimon .. has sales increased with takephone since the latest new skinning option? if not we should flood all the forums we know of with pictures of the new and improved takephone

: )
    Alright this is my first attempt at making some buttons from scratch. It came out pretty decent I think. (mcentreville I used some of the icons from one of your skins I had on my Treo. If you have any objection Please let me know. )

I made them using photoshop. Can you say overly complicated program! As soon as I made something I was happy I was like YESSSS. Its kinda strange looking but I think it looks good. I didnt make a wallpaper cause just figuring out all the damn tools, brushes, settings, etc took some time lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...25693Fcopy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...p-C4256961.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Not exactly sure I like this, but maybe you will.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...one/Stewie.jpg
    Wow, that came out cool, thanks a lot, I'm going to try them as soon as I get home.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Alright this is my first attempt at making some buttons from scratch. It came out pretty decent I think. (mcentreville I used some of the icons from one of your skins I had on my Treo. If you have any objection Please let me know. )

I made them using photoshop. Can you say overly complicated program! As soon as I made something I was happy I was like YESSSS. Its kinda strange looking but I think it looks good. I didnt make a wallpaper cause just figuring out all the damn tools, brushes, settings, etc took some time lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...25693Fcopy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...p-C4256961.jpg
    These look great. Nice work Old Hatch
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    That looks really good! I like the 3d look on the buttons. No problem in using the icons from my skins. Why re-create the wheel? (but if you can come up with a better "wheel," go for it )

The tab icons have been cleaned up a bit since the ones you used, that look a bit better. They're available in a zip file at this post, either v2.0 (cleaned up by NachoB), or v2.1 (what I'm currently using).

Again, looking good!!!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    OLD_HATCH, great job...looks good!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    hello skinners. i'm having problems again. i edited the rcp file to include the icons i had made (some of them were mcentrevilles) but for some reason the pink still showed instead of the tab. i attached two pics of how the icons turned out and how the tabs are supposed to look. can anyone help me out with the icon stuff? TIA
    oh, also, when i put the skin directly in the skin folder on my memory card, for some reason i can't transfer it to the device. i have to hotsync the .pdb in order for it to show up. is anyone else having that same issue?
    Are you using the correct color? I had that happen to me and when i checked back the transparent pink color was off.