Page 45 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3540414243444546474849505595145 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 3066
  1. #881  
    People are still posting that Moepaint 1.2b6 doesn't work, but I found Moepaint 1.1
  2. #882  
    Here's a link for TealPaint 7.11 just released yesterday...

    It's down about the middle of the page. It also handles jpg and bmp...

    http://www.tealpoint.com/beta.htm

  3. #883  
    Thanks for that link treotraveler........... but yikes........ it's $19.95. I'm not that creative, LOL. But, it looks like it has a 30-day trial, which is a good thing.
  4. #884  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Somebody had requested the bold font that was included in the zip, to be transparent. I made 2 versions, a light and a dark. The light colored one is intended for dark backgrounds. The dark one, is meant for light backgrounds. Hope that's not too confusing !! (see screenshots for examples).

    Enjoy!

    mcentreville - is that second skin for just the clock or the actual skin as well? i really like the metal look and didn't see it on your website.
  5. roninksb's Avatar
    Posts
    90 Posts
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    #885  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Somebody had requested the bold font that was included in the zip, to be transparent. I made 2 versions, a light and a dark. The light colored one is intended for dark backgrounds. The dark one, is meant for light backgrounds. Hope that's not too confusing !! (see screenshots for examples).

    Enjoy!

    I believe I was the requester. Thanks bunches.

    I like the look of that second skin as well! Is that private stock?
    Regards, RoninKSB
  6. #886  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    You guys here got me interested in doing all the neat things you do with skins n wallpapers.

    Thanks for the inspiration and hopefully I can make something nice soon.
    You're welcome! Your wallpaper looks great! Looking forward to seeing what else you're inspired to do
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  7. #887  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    That was me. The thin transparent one was hard to see, but the thick white one was too much. This one is just right thanks.
    Glad it's working for you!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  8. #888  
    Quote Originally Posted by scrambler View Post
    mcentreville - is that second skin for just the clock or the actual skin as well? i really like the metal look and didn't see it on your website.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninKSB View Post
    I like the look of that second skin as well! Is that private stock?
    Private (as in, it's a work in progress ), but soon to be made public

    Also coming (eventually)
    A black glass based on the above skin, and some shiny metallic looking ones.
    Last edited by mcentreville; 04/08/2008 at 11:03 PM.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  9. #889  
    Just in time for Spring!

    A brand new set of light-colored skins, with a touch of "mac," available here

    For best results, change font and signal indicator to black. Also, if using the clock plug-in, use a dark clock skin, available from here

    Enjoy!

    http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs27/i/20...entreville.jpg
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  10. #890  
    Smart move to make it available in pink from the beginning
    Digital since 1980, Handheld since 2001
    M105, TE, T3.5, Treo 680, Treo 500v
    Happy Datebk6.1 user
  11. #891  
    Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Pretty mcentreville!! I likeeeeeee!!!
  12.    #892  
    Hi,

    Man - like to thank you guys again - your works are BEAUTIFULLLLL !!!
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. #893  
    dam, those are really really nice skins mcentreville
  14. #894  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Btw, NachoB -- nice work again on the Pirates theme.
    Thanks Marc. iGlass skins look good as well.
    Hard to believe in the entire Palm community that nobody else is tackling skin making.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  15. #895  
    Purrrrrrrrrty colors mcentreville!
  16. #896  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Just in time for Spring!

    A brand new set of light-colored skins, with a touch of "mac," available here

    For best results, change font and signal indicator to black. Also, if using the clock plug-in, use a dark clock skin, available from here

    Enjoy!

    http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs27/i/20...entreville.jpg
    wow. these are sweet. can you do them in transparent buttons as well?
  17. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #897  
    Quote Originally Posted by holvoetn View Post
    Smart move to make it available in pink from the beginning

    Hehehehe......
  18. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #898  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    People are still posting that Moepaint 1.2b6 doesn't work, but I found Moepaint 1.1
    I just downloaded this, seems to work fine but I can't figure it out. Wish it had a manual.
  19. #899  
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I just downloaded this, seems to work fine but I can't figure it out. Wish it had a manual.
    I can't figure it out either...........then again, I only 'played' with it for about 5 minutes.........
  20. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #900  
    Just having problems figuring out how to get a picture in it to mess around with it.

Posting Permissions