Page 44 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3439404142434445464748495494144 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 3066
  1. #861  
    So I did feel a bit of creativity in me today, and decided to change some of the dialpad buttons to scrolls, but couldn't decide which look I preferred so I generated two. I think I might prefer Pirates 4 over Pirates 3.
    Also, for those with different plugin layouts, here's a different WP you might (or might not) like, although the dialpad buttons won't look as good with the lighter background. Picture order: Pirates 3, Pirates 4, Wallpaper.

    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...e/Pirates3.jpg http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...e/Pirates4.jpg

    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c.../PirateMap.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  2. #862  
    And to complete the Pirates skin experience, convert the attached 30 second mp3 to a ringtone using minitones. Or, if you happen to have a device that can use .mp3's as ringtones, ya don't have to do any converting.

    http://www.mobihand.com/treocentral/...97&n=MiniTones
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #863  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    So I did feel a bit of creativity in me today, and decided to change some of the dialpad buttons to scrolls, but couldn't decide which look I preferred so I generated two. I think I might prefer Pirates 4 over Pirates 3.
    Also, for those with different plugin layouts, here's a different WP you might (or might not) like, although the dialpad buttons won't look as good with the lighter background. Picture order: Pirates 3, Pirates 4, Wallpaper.

    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...e/Pirates3.jpg http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...e/Pirates4.jpg

    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c.../PirateMap.jpg

    Looks great! Great scroll effect.
  4. #864  
    Hey NachoB...Is there a skin you can create with the Kansas Jayhawk

    It would look cool if it could be mixed in with some blue, and if the call and end buttons like the pirate could be a mini Jayhawk.

    The Blue hawk may work too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5. #865  
    Yarrrrrr!! Nacho

    Thanks for the Pirate ringtone. I trimmed it to 46,444 bytes with MiniTones. It comes out as 45k in the RAM

    It comes out as "yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me. we pilage we plunder we rifle and loot"

    And it repeats. It's flippin cool on my 700p and Centro....

    Yarrrrrr!!.... shiver me Treo and Centro again....hehehehehe

    Thanks again...

    Last edited by treotraveler; 04/08/2008 at 01:33 PM.
  6. #866  
    lol Treotraveler.

    I can just picture it. aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggghhhhh!
  7. #867  
    Somebody had requested the bold font that was included in the zip, to be transparent. I made 2 versions, a light and a dark. The light colored one is intended for dark backgrounds. The dark one, is meant for light backgrounds. Hope that's not too confusing !! (see screenshots for examples).

    Enjoy!

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  8. #868  
    Also, I fixed the small '7' on the Narrow transparent font (the transparency wasn't showing correctly), and also added a dark version of it (once again, for light backgrounds).

    Btw, NachoB -- nice work again on the Pirates theme.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  9.    #869  
    Hi,

    Seems Yahoo changed the format in which
    their servers send out weather information.

    To enable 4cast to work with the new format -
    please get the latest version from
    www.shsh.com/beta

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. #870  
    I was playing around with Moepaint on my treo and happened to make this nifty little wallpaper.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...edone/fish.jpg


    Its not bad cosidering its my very first attempt to make anything, plus it was done on my Treo not on a pc with photoshop or anything. I got to play around with gradients, different tools, layers etc. I'm happy with my first attempt. It was all made and uploaded via my Treo. (man I love this little gadget )


    You guys here got me interested in doing all the neat things you do with skins n wallpapers.

    Thanks for the inspiration and hopefully I can make something nice soon.

    On a side note whovever doesn't have Moepaint on their Treo should look into it. Its like a mini photoshop ror Palm, and the best thing about it is that its free!
  11. #871  
    Nacho, wanted to make sure you got your Booty(Pirate booty - other kind is up to you) for all you great work and to buy that Beer I promised you. (remember Del likes domestic).

    I sent a quick email to your listed email to make sure its right before I send the gold, but have not gotten your reply.

    Thanks for your great work keep it up.

    Grundig
  12. #872  
    Hey old_hatch

    What version of MoePaint are you using?

    It looks like the MoePaint beta expired because v 1.2b6 no worky....

  13. #873  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grundig View Post
    Nacho, wanted to make sure you got your Booty(Pirate booty - other kind is up to you) for all you great work and to buy that Beer I promised you. (remember Del likes domestic).

    I sent a quick email to your listed email to make sure its right before I send the gold, but have not gotten your reply.

    Thanks for your great work keep it up.

    Grundig
    I see no "booty" in my paypal account.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  14. #874  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I see no "booty" in my paypal account.
    Guess I'm just paranoid, I send an EMAIL to that ID to confirm before I sent the booty.

    Guess, it got filtered or lost among the mail from your adoriing fans.

    Grundig
  15. #875  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Hey old_hatch

    What version of MoePaint are you using?

    It looks like the MoePaint beta expired because v 1.2b6 no worky....


    I'm using 1.1

    Is there a differecen between the two? Where can uget it?
  16. #876  
    Awesome job on the Pirate skins NachoB. I hope all of us here haven't worn you out too much. Your creativity is GREATLY appreciated!!

    That goes for you as well, mcentreville! If I wore a hat, I'd take it off to ya!

    OLD_HATCH. I love that new wallpaper. Maybe I'll check into Moepaint......... although, I'm not all that creative. However, maybe I SHOULD be creative so I can make more and more smileys! Hee hee hee!
  17. #877  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    I'm using 1.1

    Is there a differecen between the two? Where can uget it?
    I just googled it, and came up with this:

    Edited to say: NEVER MIND! The app doesn't work anymore. Perusing other forums really quickly, and it appears that this app has expired.
    Last edited by Delpita; 04/08/2008 at 07:36 PM.
  18. dave75's Avatar
    Posts
    796 Posts
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    #878  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Somebody had requested the bold font that was included in the zip, to be transparent. I made 2 versions, a light and a dark. The light colored one is intended for dark backgrounds. The dark one, is meant for light backgrounds. Hope that's not too confusing !! (see screenshots for examples).

    Enjoy!

    That was me. The thin transparent one was hard to see, but the thick white one was too much. This one is just right thanks.
  19. #879  
    Well MTDN has MoePaint 1.2b6, and what Del posted above is for 1.2b6.

    But like I said, the beta is expired. If you roll your device date back a year, to like April 8 '07, the MoePaint 1.2b6 beta works.

    I don't want to go around with a date that's a year ago. So I'll find and try 1.1

    I don't know what's different between 1.1 and 1.2b6, as I have not seen a changelog.

  20. #880  
    Moepaint is alive n well in the 1src freeware section ( I got it tgere a couple of weeks ago) and I think mytreonet had it their downloads section.


    The only thing is that moepaint will only work with.bmp images and most of the pictures I find on the net are jpgs. It works well in a pinch though.

Posting Permissions