Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 3066
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    The only additional feature I would ask for is that I like a "frame" around the pictures in the i-Bar. I would really love it if you could draw a border around the cells in the i-Bar (similar to the border in Shimon's Default Hi-Res skin), in the color you use for the skin buttons. I'm using the Gunmetal Blue skin, so if you only did it for that skin, I would be happy -- and TIA for considering this request!
    Let me know if the attached is what you were looking for. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    if you want to make a pretty green version of the vGlass skin, I would not be opposed to that at all. Nope, I sure wouldn't
    Green, plus a few other colors, are now at the download site (see signature for link).
    Last edited by mcentreville; 02/29/2008 at 05:04 PM.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  3. #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    is there anyway to make the talk (check mark) and end (x mark) button on the dialpad screen bigger?
    New versions, with larger graphics, plus a few more colors, are at the download site (see signature for link).
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Green, plus a few other colors, are now at the download site (see signature for link).
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! <big hug>
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! <big hug>
    You're welcome, welcome, welcome!

    Btw, I wasn't completely happy with how the vGlass red and orange came out, so the download site now has improved versions of those two.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    You're welcome, welcome, welcome!

    Btw, I wasn't completely happy with how the vGlass red and orange came out, so the download site now has improved versions of those two.
    You ROCK! Any thoughts on a vGlass for that chocolately bronze color? <OHD runs out of the thread before mcentreville throws a shoe at her!>

    Thanks again! Loving the green!
  7. #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    Any thoughts on a vGlass for that chocolately bronze color? <OHD runs out of the thread before mcentreville throws a shoe at her!>
    You're just lucky I had all the files still open on my desktop!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    New versions, with larger graphics, plus a few more colors, are at the download site (see signature for link).
    Beautiful work mcentreville

    Tks and Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  9. #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Let me know if the attached is what you were looking for. Thanks!
    It's EXACTLY what I was looking for! I'm so sending you a virtual hug right now! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You truly are an artist, and it is incredibly generous of you to honor so many requests.



    P.S, My gratitude to NachoB, as well!!
    Last edited by ChristieC; 03/01/2008 at 07:25 AM.
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    You're just lucky I had all the files still open on my desktop!!
    <runs around the room screaming my head off> That is freaking awesome! Thank you sooooooooooooo much!! You are so sweet! I can't thank you enough! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm set for life, I promise no more requests...and/or hints at requests.

    Oh and did I say thank you? THANK YOU!!!! <HUGE HUG>
  11. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    <runs around the room screaming my head off> That is freaking awesome! Thank you sooooooooooooo much!! You are so sweet! I can't thank you enough! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm set for life, I promise no more requests...and/or hints at requests.

    Oh and did I say thank you? THANK YOU!!!! <HUGE HUG>
    DITTO! Love these skins!!! Absolutely perrrrrrrrrrrfect!
  12. #72  
    <H thinks somebody needs to check what previous members have been smoking ... >
    Digital since 1980, Handheld since 2001
    M105, TE, T3.5, Treo 680, Treo 500v
    Happy Datebk6.1 user
  13. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by holvoetn View Post
    <H thinks somebody needs to check what previous members have been smoking ... >
    LOL ! All kidding aside, between my kids' hugs today, and all these virtual hugs, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside

    I've kinda hit the skinning pretty hard the last few days, at the expense of a few other things, so if you don't see anything new for a bit, don't worry that I forgot all about you!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    LOL ! All kidding aside, between my kids' hugs today, and all these virtual hugs, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside

    I've kinda hit the skinning pretty hard the last few days, at the expense of a few other things, so if you don't see anything new for a bit, don't worry that I forgot all about you!
    You've earned a vacation for as long as you wish! You've been a skinning maniac my friend and I am in awe! ...and still VERY thankful. I don't know which I love more the green or the "chocolate" so I've decided to rotate from day to day.
  15. #75  
    My favorite is Crimson TrBtn skin.

    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  16. #76  
    mcentreville,

    Thanks for the work on these. i'm usually not a big skin user, but i like the vglass gun metal blue background with the crimson buttons. very nice.

    Thanks again.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  17. #77  
    For anyone interested. Just playing around trying to learn the skinmaker.

    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...NL_Preview.jpg

    On NortherLights2.pdb, I changed the text color to a bright blue (not pictured).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/03/2008 at 12:47 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  18. #78  
    That's REALLY beautiful, NachoB!! Makes me wish I had a pink Centro!
  19.    #79  
    Hi,

    I agree - it is beautiful. I will have to find someone with web programming skills to build a skins uploading website...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  20. #80  
    Wow folks, your gonna make me jump to Takephone. I use UltimatePhone, but...this might be the reason.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

    My beer blogs:

    Rev. Rhino on Flickr

    Rev. Rhino on Twitter

Posting Permissions