Page 38 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2833343536373839404142434888138 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 3066
  1. #741  
    Quote Originally Posted by chakde View Post
    mcentreville:
    Here you go, the zip has 2 transparent icons and 2 with the red and green background.

    ohappydaye:
    Thanks for the hug , now other may be jealous.
    LOL Ya never know, they may starting hugging you too!

    Thank you so much for letting mcentreville use the phone icons! I'm so excied!!


    @ Del,
    Oh my goodness! All those smiley faces are scaring me!!
  2. #742  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Woooo-Hoooo! Once again, mcentreville, you are TOTALLY awesome! That works just perfectly!
    Great!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  3. #743  
    Another quick question, on the dialpad screen some skins hae the * And and some hav * X on them for the similar differences on the # button. Where do you change those.

    So far I only know changing the following bmps change skin
    Tbmp1000, 1001, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1018, 1023, 1050, 1051 and 1057. I know there is got to be others if anybody is manipulated those.

    Thanks
  4. #744  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    On one hand, I feel like an ***** cuz I couldn't get mine to work, and I've been trying to figure it out for the past hour........... on the other hand, I'm a happy camper!
    Here's what I did:

    I figured out how much higher the mouth needed to be (48 pixels).
    Then, I shrunk the picture, height only, by 48 pixels.
    Then, I added the space back in at the bottom, to make it 320x320.
    Finally, I copied the bottom portion of the original (the yellow part) back into the new image. Fortunately, the yellows matched pretty closely (not all backgrounds would work).

    et voila! A new happy face and a "happy camper"
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  5. #745  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    Thank you so much for letting mcentreville use the phone icons! I'm so excied!!
    I got 'em, and will work on it this evening
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  6. #746  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    Thank you so much for letting mcentreville use the phone icons! I'm so excied!!
    Not a problem, we are all here to share. This place has taught me so much.

    OK Guys!! NO Hugs
  7. #747  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Here's what I did:

    I figured out how much higher the mouth needed to be (48 pixels).
    Then, I shrunk the picture, height only, by 48 pixels.
    Then, I added the space back in at the bottom, to make it 320x320.
    Finally, I copied the bottom portion of the original (the yellow part) back into the new image. Fortunately, the yellows matched pretty closely (not all backgrounds would work).

    et voila! A new happy face and a "happy camper"

    Easy for YOU to say.......... you may as well have posted in a foreign language for all I understood ............ but yes, I AM a happy camper! Thank You!
  8. #748  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    I got 'em, and will work on it this evening
    You're a sweetie! Thanks so much! <hugs for you too>

    Quote Originally Posted by chakde View Post
    Not a problem, we are all here to share. This place has taught me so much.

    OK Guys!! NO Hugs
    hahahaha You know you want 'em! <OHD giggles>
  9. #749  
    Quote Originally Posted by chakde View Post
    Another quick question, on the dialpad screen some skins hae the * And and some hav * X on them for the similar differences on the # button. Where do you change those.

    So far I only know changing the following bmps change skin
    Tbmp1000, 1001, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1018, 1023, 1050, 1051 and 1057. I know there is got to be others if anybody is manipulated those.

    Thanks
    We should probably request a new "complete" list from Shimon since the new skinmaker came out.

    Shimon, can you post a complete list of the editable graphics and their numbers for the new skinmaker?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  10. #750  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    hahahaha You know you want 'em! <OHD giggles>
    I'll take chakde's.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  11. #751  
    Hey backoff!!

    When they come from OHD and they are for me no sharing . I ust didnt want any from the "Guys"
  12. #752  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I'll take chakde's.
    Quote Originally Posted by chakde View Post
    Hey backoff!!

    When they come from OHD and they are for me no sharing . I ust didnt want any from the "Guys"
    hahahaha Ok, ok, hugs all around...but I'll reserve the "special" hugs for chakde.
  13. #753  
    Group hug ((( )))
    Last edited by NachoB; 04/05/2008 at 06:29 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  14. #754  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Opinion needed

    Just in time for Spring, I'm working on a new set of light colored skins, based loosely on my iGlass "mac-look" skin, with several color options. This set is intended to be used with the black font. The colors I have so far are blue, pink, green, and yellow. Any other color choices?

    (I'm attaching a "teaser" screenshot )


    How about a glossy black one? and a charcoal looking one to match this one.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...p-C40EB63C.jpg

  15. #755  
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Ok, so while we are still on the Disney thing....How bout some Pirates of the Caribbean skins....I love Jack Sparrow...LOL
    TAKEphONE skin(s) and Clock skin:

    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ockPirates.jpg

    Pirates 2: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...&postcount=850

    Pirates 3 & 4: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...&postcount=861

    Pirates ringtone: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...&postcount=862
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/29/2008 at 09:15 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  16. #756  
    Nice work NachoB!

    I wouldnt use it myself, but that looks real good. It took alot of effort I bet.

    Is there a program Shimon shared somewhere that allows you to do all that? If so can you provise a link? Id like to see if maybe I can play with it.
  17. #757  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    Thank you so much for letting mcentreville use the phone icons! I'm so excied!!
    Sooooo excited, that she left out the 't' in excited!

    Here you go. The phone images seem a little small to me, on these particular send/clear buttons, and I could try to enlarge them (but I'll wait to hear from you before I expend the effort )

    Btw, just to be fair to everybody, consider this one also a "signed original"
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  18. #758  
    NachoB, excellent job on the "Pirates" skin. I like how Sparrow is peering out above the dial pad.

    Btw, all of you who are "complaining" that our skins are filling up your memory , what about those of us still working with the 650's measly 20 something mb's?!? Yikes! Here's another vote to manage the skins from the card.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  19. #759  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Btw, just to be fair to everybody, consider this one also a "signed original"
    Ahhhh, and I thought I was the only one who was special.

    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    NachoB, excellent job on the "Pirates" skin. I like how Sparrow is peering out above the dial pad.

    Btw, all of you who are "complaining" that our skins are filling up your memory , what about those of us still working with the 650's measly 20 something mb's?!? Yikes! Here's another vote to manage the skins from the card.
    I agree, nicely done NachoB! That skin is great! I also like how Sparrow is peering out, and the colors of the dialpad, and the skulls are great too! Nice to see the 'manly' side of you. (Ssssshhhhh, no other comments needed.)

    mcentreville, we're not complaining............ just 'strongly' hinting to Shimon.
  20. #760  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Nice work NachoB!

    I wouldnt use it myself, but that looks real good. It took alot of effort I bet.

    Is there a program Shimon shared somewhere that allows you to do all that? If so can you provise a link? Id like to see if maybe I can play with it.
    You'll have to get a graphics editing application.

    There's the one in the first post of this thread.

    Then there's this: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=111

    And this: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=186

    And this list I got from Shimon at one time:

    On the Call-Log screen, what should the button names be for Filter and Unfilter?

    >> "filter_btn.bmp" "unfilter_btn.bmp"

    On the Find screen, name for the i-bar squares?

    >> "photo_btn.bmp"

    On the Speed-Dial screen, name for the rectangles?

    >> "speed_btn.bmp"

    On the Dialpad screen, name for the rectangles of the dialpad?

    >> "find_btn.bmp" & "find_btn_dark.bmp"

    Are there any other graphics that can be edited and if so, their names?

    (1000) "tab_on.bmp"
    (1001) "tab_off.bmp"

    (1002) "find_clr_btn.bmp"
    (1003) "find_btn.bmp"
    (1004) "find_btn_dark.bmp"

    (1005) "speed_btn.bmp"

    (1006) "icon_find.bmp"
    (1007) "icon_speed.bmp"
    (1008) "icon_redial.bmp"
    (1009) "icon_history.bmp"
    (1011) "icon_dial_create.bmp"

    (1013) "key_vmail.bmp"

    (1019) "key_ok.bmp"
    (1020) "key_clr.bmp"

    (1021) "blue_bar_44.bmp"
    (1022) "blue_bar_44.bmp"

    (1023) "photo_btn.bmp"

    (1039) "title_bar44.bmp"

    (1050) "send_btn.bmp"
    (1051) "clr_btn.bmp"
    (1052) "dark_left_btn.bmp"
    (1053) "dard_right_btn.bmp"

    (1054) "filter_btn.bmp"
    (1055) "unfilter_btn.bmp"
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers

Posting Permissions