Page 33 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383133 ... LastLast
    like in palmrevolt u can pick a skin and select move to card... or move to ram.. depending on where the skin is at that time.. that option in takephone would be great.. make things allot more user friendly
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    I LOVE the clock for the Mickey. Goes just perfectly........ so "cartoony-ish".

Now, if only you or mcentreville can come up with a smiley clock, where the "O" (zero) is a smiley face...........

Yeah I love it too! Goes great with my Mickey skin. And I don't even have to ask for Pink this time.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    like in palmrevolt u can pick a skin and select move to card... or move to ram.. depending on where the skin is at that time.. that option in takephone would be great.. make things allot more user friendly
    Maybe I am way off and not understanding you but I do that with the skins now. I have so many that I like that if I put them all in RAM my memory would be full. I put them on my card under palm folder. Then when I want to use them I use File Explorer and cut from the palm folder and paste under TakePhone in RAM. Is that what you were talking about?
    ya exact thing.. but instead of going to filez and searching then moving from ram to card.. u can just do in takephone.. select skin and hit move button.. will move to ram.... when u are done using it.. select skin hit move button and it will move to card... just allot easier
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    ahhh gotcha, that would be cool to be able to do.
    Mickey Font Clock Skin is complete with large and small fonts. Please redownload: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...37#post1428137
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    wow - looks great- wish i was going to wdw! can you add ears to the FIND icon at the bottom? would look great - a hidden mickey! is that even possible??
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    wow - looks great- wish i was going to wdw! can you add ears to the FIND icon at the bottom? would look great - a hidden mickey! is that even possible??
    That would be up to mcentreville, he did the TAKEphONE skin, I only did the Clock Skin.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    It's on my list
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    It's on my list
    Need some ideas??

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ickeyFont2.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post

Ahhhh SWEET!!! That is awesome NachoB!

mcentreville, Is there a way to brighten the red at the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    I LOVE the clock for the Mickey. Goes just perfectly........ so "cartoony-ish".

Now, if only you or mcentreville can come up with a smiley clock, where the "O" (zero) is a smiley face...........
    Smiley Clock Skin

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...creenshot3.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 04/04/2008 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Uploaded finished clock skin

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    That is to cute.
    that's cool too but i was thinking of just adding ears to the existing FIND icon - subtle, but those in the know will get the mickey reference!
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Until Shimon implements this feature you can try uzing filez or resco explorer to swap skins from phone to card. I know it would be a couple of extra steps but it would allow you to keep alot of these skins handy.
    Thanks OLD_HATCH......... yep, I do that already (also using Resco Explorer). I was just offering a suggestion as a possible future feature, however, I know Shimon is working very hard with everything as it is, so it's not a HUGE request, but something to look forward to.
    VERY CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

This is an incomplete clock skin (I didn't change the smaller fonts for the dialpad view yet). If you think you'd like it, lemme know and I'll finish it. Also, let me know if you want it in a different color.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...Screenshot.jpg
    That's just PERFECT! Not to 'gawdy', just nice and subtle!! I LOVE it!! Thanks! Shall I download it as is, or did you still want to tweak it?
    I don't think the smileys would look good in the smaller font so I was just going to make them yellow. I'll update the skin tomorrow so its "complete".

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I've been working on the Patriotic Mickey skin, to get "ears" on the icons at the bottom when selected. I also lightened up the red bar at the top (per request). I'm reworking the icons at the bottom, and as soon as I get that done, I'll post it (along with a screenshot). But now, its off to Pizza Hut with the fam.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    I don't think the smileys would look good in the smaller font so I was just going to make them yellow. I'll update the skin tomorrow so its "complete".
    I like those smileys. And believe it or not, I actually have some stickers that are just like that (just the eyes and mouth).
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    I've been working on the Patriotic Mickey skin, to get "ears" on the icons at the bottom when selected. I also lightened up the red bar at the top (per request). I'm reworking the icons at the bottom, and as soon as I get that done, I'll post it (along with a screenshot). But now, its off to Pizza Hut with the fam.
    Can you get me some of their Garlic Cheese Bread?.......... Mmmmmmmmmm!!!