Page 32 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233343536374282132 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Hey Nacho, good Mickey clock...
    Thanks RR
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hey is this a feature? When in the find screen if you press the center button, the clock disappears until u switch screens again.

Did everyone else know about this?
    Cool find..didn't know about it, until you said it.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Hi,
    Am brand new to "Takephone" and really like the look of the new interface...in particular some of the skins made by Nacho B really do transform my 680.

One thing I'm stumped with....

On the skins page...

http://www.shsh.com/skins/main_skins.htm

The background clock on the "Clown Fish" skin features a nice thick white "Arial Black" looking sans serif font....how exactly can I get my clock to look like that one?

The current ones I have are very thin..or so transparent I can't read them.

Thanks for any help!
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Thanks RR
    I LOVE the clock for the Mickey. Goes just perfectly........ so "cartoony-ish".

Now, if only you or mcentreville can come up with a smiley clock, where the "O" (zero) is a smiley face...........
    Ok, another suggestion (request) for Shimon..............

Would there be any way we can have the different skins and clock skins able to be stored on the card, and only come to RAM when we select them to use? (I know ZLauncher can do this.) With sooooooooo many great skins to choose from, I see my 'memory' slowly fading away.

No worries Shimon, if it's not possible.........
    Hi Mavoz

I believe this from post 460
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=460
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chakde View Post
    Hi Mavoz

I believe this from post 460
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=460
    Thanks Chakde..that works well!

Much appreciated
    Hi,
    Just wanted to let everyone know what's on my "to-do" list for skinning:
    -Clean up narrow transparent font, to get rid of black pixels on the edges
    -Make a darker version of the narrow transparent font, to show on lighter backgrounds
    -Use the suggestion to add Mickey Mouse ears to the tabs in the "Patriotic Mickey" skin
    -finish out the iGlass theme, with several color choices
    -eventually, do some themes to match either Palmrevolt or SkinUI skins (by request, probably)

Now, all I need to do is find the time
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  10.    #630  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post

Would there be any way we can have the different skins and clock skins able to be stored on the card, and only come to RAM when we select them to use? (I know ZLauncher can do this.) With sooooooooo many great skins to choose from, I see my 'memory' slowly fading away.

Hi,

Good idea. Will probably try to add this later on (first would like to make the current build an official release)
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Hello Guys ...
    Just wanted to say I really love new idea about skinning TP ...
    Also thanks a lot to (NachoB) and Marc Centreville for new skins ...

I've created AquLite for PalmRevolt some time before ,,,
    also call status icons in takephone and loud speaker icon in titlebar ,some other elements ...

I want to change the whole tp gui ,
    have to admit that i'm not that pro in design, more in retouching graphic elements...

Would love to talk to You Guys about various issues in skinning this wonderful app,
    also can someone show tools to create my own skin!!!
    I LOVE the clock for the Mickey. Goes just perfectly........ so "cartoony-ish".
    Okay, I'll finish it later today maybe.

Now, if only you or mcentreville can come up with a smiley clock, where the "O" (zero) is a smiley face...........
    I've already thought about doing one. What would you want the main color of the font to be? I'm guessing you'd use it with a smiley face wallpaper so yellow would not be a good main color.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Okay, I'll finish it later today maybe.
    I've already thought about doing one. What would you want the main color of the font to be? I'm guessing you'd use it with a smiley face wallpaper so yellow would not be a good main color.
    I've been rotating my smiley skins (have to be fair ya know. Those smilies may be cute, but they can get pretty riled up if I don't give them equal attention. )

I'm liking the white/transparent clock. But don't spend too much of your time on this. You're doing a great job with all the different skins and clocks. I love seeing your creations.
    Not sure if this is the look you were going for with the Mickey font, check it before I continue on with the small fonts.
    YES...VERY COOL !

was looking for a fun look LIKE THAT ... PERFECT !

its great how takephone has changed so much .... ALLOWING SKINNING

i remember back when dialbyphoto came out... i ran over to that because it was so nice looking... but then went back to takephone because of all the additional features.... and now takephone even looks better then DBP (ultimate phone)

i am one happY camper.....
  15.    #635  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i remember back when dialbyphoto came out... i ran over to that because it was so nice looking... but then went back to takephone because of all the additional features.... and now takephone even looks better then DBP (ultimate phone)
    Ahhh - if only I could market it better...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    word of mouth is best (well that and a few $$$$$ to saturate the market) and i'm sure all your users talk it up!
    Guys, great work. I am lovin this.

question, i see the clock on the find screen but i don't get the clock on the telephone screen (dial pad). i have down loaded and installed all the latest clock skins i can find.

Thanks again,
    ed
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    TreoCentral (Neal) gave you a nice write up. I hope that will be a big plus. I tell everyone...Nice work and thanks for the support...it is the best in the industry.
    Quote Originally Posted by bling300c View Post
    Guys, great work. I am lovin this.

question, i see the clock on the find screen but i don't get the clock on the telephone screen (dial pad). i have down loaded and installed all the latest clock skins i can find.

Thanks again,
    ed
    When you're in the "Find" screen, then hit your "Alt" key, it will take you to the "Dialpad" and you'll see the clock there.

Until Shimon implements this feature you can try uzing filez or resco explorer to swap skins from phone to card. I know it would be a couple of extra steps but it would allow you to keep alot of these skins handy.

Coincidentally enough I have found two sets of skins that I like that match each other for skinui and takephone. I love carrying the them all over the Treo not just the launcher and/or phone app.