Page 25 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526272829303575125 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Was going to make it red as you requested. Want something different?
    i like this pic for the background.. might be easier to see searches then the other background

u think u can erase the words though
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ok

Im having a problem with the latest beta (50) Where I used a jpg picture for my wallpapaer and it just went blank white. i tried to reselct it but no dice. I tried loading different pictures on my phone and now some work when selected some dont. it doesnt matter what format it is. some of my jps work and other jpgs dont.

I also reloaded the latest build (50) again and still same outcome.

Anyone else having his probem with this build?
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i like this pic for the background.. might be easier to see searches then the other background

u think u can erase the words though
    Would be a bit difficult to do and not come out looking hokey.
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/27/2008 at 11:03 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

I will enable translucent buttons. You just need to make the images there similar to the attached one - black is totally transparent, otherwise - I will treat it.
    Do you have access to the gradient that was made with? If so can you email it to me.
    I have a concern that if I resize that file to something smaller or bigger that it will no longer be treated as translucent when TAKEphONE builds it.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    ya if u can place the eye next to icon.. that would work.. can u make pupil a different color to make a little of contrast when selected...?

sorry for the extra work
    ??? That middle red might be too dark, lemme know.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...screenshot.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/27/2008 at 11:56 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Very cool.. now we are talking.. i am going to see if i can do anything with that picture that i posted to remove the words.. it would work better with the white clock and the fonts (since u can only pick black or white)

nacho is my hero !
    unless now u can make that clock in the same pattern with red tinted black.. in like courior or terminal font.... the white clock just doesnt work on that background... but no biggie
    unless now u can make that clock in the same pattern with red tinted black.. in like courior or terminal font.... the white clock just doesnt work on that background... but no biggie
    Will mess with it when I get some time.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    i put this background with the skin u made... thatsa NICE

is takephone suppose to launch quicker if u use built in wallpaper... if so can u make version 3a i guess with this background... haha
    i put this background with the skin u made... thatsa NICE

is takephone suppose to launch quicker if u use built in wallpaper... if so can u make version 3a i guess with this background... haha
    Not bad, feel like I'm playing Doom 3D from the mid 90's.

Don't know if it loads faster if built in or not.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    haha ..... flash back !
    I've decided to go commando.
    WTMI........

Haven't considered revisiting it, should I?

Only if you're bored. You're just so creative, I like to see what you pull out of your hat..........(Ummmmm, there are soooooooo many responses to this sentence, but don't go there........ LOL! )
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Ok

Im having a problem with the latest beta (50) Where I used a jpg picture for my wallpapaer and it just went blank white. i tried to reselct it but no dice. I tried loading different pictures on my phone and now some work when selected some dont. it doesnt matter what format it is. some of my jps work and other jpgs dont.

I tried about 10 different .jpg's and all mine showed up.

Palm Pre wallpapers
  13.    #493  
    Ok

Hi,

Can you post an example of a jpg that shows blank ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    mean dog for wallpaper.. if anyone interested
    That's the same picture I have been using since like beta 22.

All my pictures are jpgs. Most taken with the treo but some taken with cameras and trnasfered over.

That picture I use is only 68k. I tried 200-300k size jpgs and smaller. Even a couple of bmp. pictures I have. I can't pinpoint why some work and some don't. I'll try and see if I can find a pattern and report back. Until then do you happen to have any ideas?

I'm gonna go back to build 45 and see if the problem goes away. I'll report back when I do.
  16.    #496  
    That's the same picture I have been using since like beta 22.

All my pictures are jpgs. Most taken with the treo but some taken with cameras and trnasfered over.

That picture I use is only 68k. I tried 200-300k size jpgs and smaller. Even a couple of bmp. pictures I have. I can't pinpoint why some work and some don't. I'll try and see if I can find a pattern and report back. Until then do you happen to have any ideas?

I'm gonna go back to build 45 and see if the problem goes away. I'll report back when I do.
    Hi,

Can you send me the actual JPG file that does show blank ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Btw, have been playing around a bit with the number graphics for the new clock plug-in (great plug-in, Shimon!). I'm trying to get just the right look, but am not satisfied enough to post anything yet. Due to work, it'll be a few days again before I can get to it. Sorry about that

I'm including a sample just to give you an idea of the look I'm trying for. Remember, it's a work in progress ...

• File Type: bmp 5.bmp (14.1 KB, 55 views)
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    ........I'm including a sample just to give you an idea of the look I'm trying for. Remember, it's a work in progress ...

Don't forget to put a smiley in there somewhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Don't forget to put a smiley in there somewhere!
    I should have seen that coming!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    translucent!

lol

I just wanna see what you guys come up with for the clock