Page 24 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425262728293474124 ... LastLast
    I would definately like to see a translucent clock version. Like the buttons on some skins.

I have a question about upgrading. If I just update to the current beta (50) using "check for updates" from within the Takephone and I already have a pnoJpegLib on my Treo, do I need to install the one from your zipfile instead?

I just downloaded the latest beta and it seemed to lauch a little faster. About twice as fast I would say.
  2.    #462  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    I would definately like to see a translucent clock version. Like the buttons on some skins.

I have a question about upgrading. If I just update to the current beta (50) using "check for updates" from within the Takephone and I already have a pnoJpegLib on my Treo, do I need to install the one from your zipfile instead?

I just downloaded the latest beta and it seemed to lauch a little faster. About twice as fast I would say.
    No need to install if you already have it.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    really cool concept on the focus skin....some changes if possible

the tabs on the bottom... i like how u blurred out the non selected icons,, that is exactly what i had in mind... when they are selected though instead of seeing the word focus, can u just see the regular icon that is there but focused now.. clear icon

is there anyway to add these hangup and pickup icons
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=378
    if too hard then these...http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=260

can the dial pad not be transparent .. more of a black/red tint color
    the hangup and pickup check and X can have black background along with the * and # buttons

also making the bar ontop the black/red tint color
    Am I close?

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...screenshot.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    ARE U CLOSE... THAT IS #$%^& AWESOME

wow ... amazing Nacho... i am going to buy u a bag of nachos...lol

He might prefer new thongs.........
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    That IS pretty cool!!

Got any more smiley face ones up your sleeve?

Can I get some Chili Con Caso with that?

Glad ya liked it. Let me know if you decide you want something changed.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    He might prefer new thongs.........
    I've decided to go commando.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    That IS pretty cool!!

Got any more smiley face ones up your sleeve?
    Haven't considered revisiting it, should I?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    ok.. one minor change if possible

with top bar.... can u make the left under sprint stay red... but fade into black as u go towards the right....?

is it possible to make pupil in eye.. light green color or even red to match skin

when i touch the buttons on the dial pad.. they turn ice blue.. NICE !
    ok.. one minor change if possible

with top bar.... can u make the left under sprint stay red... but fade into black as u go towards the right....?

is it possible to make pupil in eye.. light green color
    You want the fade to start just past the wording or midway across the screen?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    hmmmm

do u have skin loaded... type a name then open details on a person

the back/open/sms/send/sched/map options are written ontop of the tabs on the bottom.....

the fade
    red under sprint then like into a grey red.. under date and time (thats in black, so i have to be able to see) then into dark black after the date
    i wish we were able to change the font color from something else besides just black and white in takephone.. making it hard with this background

is there anyway to change the plugin clock color from white to black
    hmmmm

do u have skin loaded... type a name then open details on a person

the back/open/sms/send/sched/map options are written ontop of the tabs on the bottom.....
    Yeah, that's because I had to build the tabs into the wallpaper to achieve what you wanted, otherwise, the icons would be the same whether selected or unselected. Unless I do it like I did the smiley, and place the icons on the left side and the eye for when selected on the right side. Your call.

the fade
    red under sprint then like into a grey red.. under date and time (thats in black, so i have to be able to see) then into dark black after the date
    Okay.

Palm Pre wallpapers

Man that is sooooooooooo nice.

Good work on that. You definately do some nice work NachoB.

Do you think your going to take a crack at skinning something for that new clock option?

Id like to see something translucent to match this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...p-C401A90B.jpg

I know it would be a little hard too see but it'd go with my theme so well! Plus Im using Nexave keyguard replacement by Metaview and it has a clock and is translucent as well.
    ya if u can place the eye next to icon.. that would work.. can u make pupil a different color to make a little of contrast when selected...?

sorry for the extra work
    ya if u can place the eye next to icon.. that would work.. can u make pupil a different color to make a little of contrast when selected...?

sorry for the extra work
    Was going to make it red as you requested. Want something different?
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/27/2008 at 09:19 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    no.. reds fine.. thanks
    Man that is sooooooooooo nice.

Good work on that. You definately do some nice work NachoB.
    Thanks

Do you think your going to take a crack at skinning something for that new clock option?

Id like to see something translucent to match this.

I know it would be a little hard too see but it'd go with my theme so well! Plus Im using Nexave keyguard replacement by Metaview and it has a clock and is translucent as well.
    I haven't looked at the clock skinmaker yet, but if it's anything like the one for TAKEphONE you won't be able to do a partial transparency like the builtin transparent buttons are. Could probably trace an outline of the numbers and make the inside portion completely transparent.

Palm Pre wallpapers
  20.    #480  
    Thanks

I haven't looked at the clock skinmaker, but if it's anything like the one for TAKEphONE you won't be able to do a partial transparency like the builtin transparent buttons are. Could probably trace an outline of the numbers and make the inside portion completely transparent.
    Hi,

I will enable translucent buttons. You just need to make the images there similar to the attached one - black is totally transparent, otherwise - I will treat it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com