Page 22 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272122 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scrambler View Post
    oh, you can save skins on the card? what folder do you put them in? i thought they had to be saved to ram.
    They do in order to use them. I was talking about storing them until I wanted to move them to RAM to use them. I can move skins from RAM to card till I want to use them and vice versa.
    the skins can not be run from card... u can just store them on the card but have to move to ram to apply them
    Quote Originally Posted by scrambler View Post
    oh, you can save skins on the card? what folder do you put them in? i thought they had to be saved to ram.
    Per Shimon, they cannot be used while on a memory card.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...05#post1424905

I suppose if available space in RAM is an issue, you'll have to do like Penny, store them on a memory card and install to RAM when you want to use them.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Man, you are on a roll today Nacho. How's about one for "101 Dalmations". Not that I'm interested, I'm quite happy switching between my smiley face skins. I'm just curious what you can come up with.
    Be curious no more..

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...lmationsTP.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/25/2008 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Fixed wallpaper
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    DUDE!!! You are seriously killing my SD card....lol But, how I love these skins!

In the movie/cartoon 102 Dalamtions there was a puppy named Penny....lol I am trying to find a picture of her to use with this skin.
    NachoB, my kids are going to love the Dalmations skin. They already take turns picking my alarm tones & TreoLauncher backgrounds each week. Now I may start having them pick Takephone skins as well
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    NachoB, my kids are going to love the Dalmations skin. They already take turns picking my alarm tones & TreoLauncher backgrounds each week. Now I may start having them pick Takephone skins as well
    Hahaha, at least I know someone will use it.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    DUDE!!! You are seriously killing my SD card....lol But, how I love these skins!

In the movie/cartoon 102 Dalamtions there was a puppy named Penny....lol I am trying to find a picture of her to use with this skin.
    Make that two people that will use it

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Got a question for ya cause I want to start posting screenshots of these awesome skins and when I mix and match pics and skins I want to be able to post them. How did you blur just the contact photos when you posted the screenshots.
    Got a question for ya cause I want to start posting screenshots of these awesome skins and when I mix and match pics and skins I want to be able to post them. How did you blur just the contact photos when you posted the screenshots.
    What graphics editing application will you be using? In Paint Shop Pro, I simply draw a square around the pic with the square select tool and do a Guassian Blur with a radius of 10.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I have Serif photo plus....I will try that option on there. Thanks!
    The background color on the first one wasn't agreeing with me, not enough color, looked kinda *blah*, so here's version 2.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...mations2TP.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I have Serif photo plus....I will try that option on there. Thanks!
    If you need me to I can email you some blurred squares you can paste overtop of your screen captures.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...SquareBlur.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers
    the talk about the blurring gave me an idea
    can u use attached for wallpaper and make buttons out of focus when not selected and in focus when selected....

hmmm

and i am sure your imagination will even take this even further
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by italiangspot; 03/25/2008 at 12:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    the talk about the blurring gave me an idea
    can u use attached for wallpaper and make buttons out of focus when not selected and in focus when selected....

hmmm

and i am sure your imagination will even take this even further
    With such a small space to work with that'll be a challenge, because something will have to be placed on the buttons that you can visually see is focused and unfocused. Just using a color won't have that effect.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    can u do a Guassian Blur on the bmp files for the bottom icons...?
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    can u do a Guassian Blur on the bmp files for the bottom icons...?
    Yeah, I think I know of a way to do it. But I'll keep it my secret for now

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    If you need me to I can email you some blurred squares you can paste overtop of your screen captures.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...SquareBlur.jpg
    Thanks, I will let you know.

EDIT: Serif Photo plus 6 lets me do it. Thanks for letting me know about that!
    Last edited by Penny; 03/25/2008 at 02:05 PM.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    My Beautiful TinkerBell skin screenshot. Thanks to NachoB!

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...screenshot.jpg
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    The background color on the first one wasn't agreeing with me, not enough color, looked kinda *blah*, so here's version 2.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...mations2TP.jpg
    You know, that would look awesome with a Pink background.*****Runs and takes cover***** J/K

Sorry I just couldn't resist.....
    Last edited by Penny; 03/25/2008 at 03:08 PM.