Page 19 of 154 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969119 ... LastLast
    not a huge fan of brown.. love the green to grey eyes... i love

Adriana Limas eyes.. wow!

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...riana-lima.jpg

i enclosed two eye pics and a MONKEY... anyone like monkeys....

hurry before i delete... guy rated
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    i am feeling this one.. but i think the eyebrow is too much... haha

more eye less eyebrow
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Thanks, I'll check it out this evening. (I'm not allowed to download anything to my DOD work computer.) I think I can live without the Send & CLR buttons, though, as I generally use the red and green buttons on the phone.

I did find one in this thread last night called Blues5_Transp_Dial that's close enough to what I want. Off the top of my head I'm not sure if it's one of yours or not. (Sorry!)

Thanks again,
    Yeah, did that one for ReverendRhino.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    not a huge fan of brown.. love the green to grey eyes... i love

Adriana Limas eyes.. wow!

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...riana-lima.jpg

i enclosed two eye pics and a MONKEY... anyone like monkeys....

hurry before i delete... guy rated
    I've seen one like the untitled one done as Homer Simpson, very neat.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nice one, gracias!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    ItalianGspot,
    I take it you have an "eye" fetish?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    nothing is hotter then a girl with dark hair and light eyes....
    And a monkey drawn on her personal parts, haha.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hi NachoB,

Thanks for all the great work that you have done with the tp. I just downloaded this and was kicking myself for not trying it out earlier - great program. I have been using the xphone/itreo themes on my zlauncher and ptunes. There is a skin for ptunes with the clownfish background that I really like. (I know I am trying to dress my treo like an iphone - but it more of a thing with my freinds that I can do more with my treo than their iphone and still have the cool looks like theirs).

I was wondering if you could create a takephone skin that resembles that with the dial pad and talk and end buttons similar to or something close to the WM version link below:

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...ad.php?t=10142

I have a resized jpg of the clown fish wallpaper if required.
    I have that WP. You want a TAKEphONE skin based on that?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Yes if it is possible
    I looked at the skinmaker posted earlier breifly today but dont know how to change the bottom bars etc to match the theme.I was thinking changing the buttons like fav, redial etc to show up see thru like the theme with. I see similarities between the charcoal theme for tp.
    Quote Originally Posted by chakde View Post
    I looked at the skinmaker posted earlier breifly today but dont know how to change the bottom bars etc to match the theme.I was thinking changing the buttons like fav, redial etc to show up see thru like the theme with. I see similarities between the charcoal theme for tp.
    The tabs are based on tab_on.bmp (selected tab) and tab_off.bmp(unselected tab). The icons on the tabs all start with icon_???.bmp (there are a total of 6 for the icons).

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hi NachoB,

Thanks for all the great work that you have done with the tp. I just downloaded this and was kicking myself for not trying it out earlier - great program. I have been using the xphone/itreo themes on my zlauncher and ptunes. There is a skin for ptunes with the clownfish background that I really like. (I know I am trying to dress my treo like an iphone - but it more of a thing with my freinds that I can do more with my treo than their iphone and still have the cool looks like theirs).

I was wondering if you could create a takephone skin that resembles that with the dial pad and talk and end buttons similar to or something close to the WM version link below:

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...ad.php?t=10142

I have a resized jpg of the clown fish wallpaper if required.
    Can you post a screenshot of the ptunes skin with the fish so I can try to mimick it as best a possible?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Here is the ptunes skin attached. Also I have tried to do a quick cut and paste of what I was thinking for the dial pad portion. I realize that it would not have the last column and the buttons (semi transparent - around 80% tint) at the bottom.
    Hi NachoB

My another take at the dialpad screen, you will probably come with something much more awesome.

Thanks again for taking a shot at it
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Yeah, did that one for ReverendRhino.
    I checked out the original_no_send_clr (and 2). I like both the one without the top bar, and the blues_transp_dial, depending on the background.

Many thanks!
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Here is the ptunes skin attached. Also I have tried to do a quick cut and paste of what I was thinking for the dial pad portion. I realize that it would not have the last column and the buttons (semi transparent - around 80% tint) at the bottom.
    Hi NachoB

My another take at the dialpad screen, you will probably come with something much more awesome.

Thanks again for taking a shot at it
    This is probably as close as I'll get while still retaining the transparency..

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c.../ClownFish.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/30/2008 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Added icon for ibar

Palm Pre wallpapers
    thats a cool ptunes skin... where can i find that?

can you post it herE? thanks!
    Looks great. Now I have got matching skins most of the stuff I use on a regular basis. This is awesome. Great job NachoB. This is definately a great easter surprise.