Page 18 of 154 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868118 ... LastLast
    Yeah, design and post a skin for it.
    Just kidding.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers

A screen like that would make a perfect launcher replacement too! Right now I'm using the iBar for mostly applications and just a few very frequent contacts. A page with a layout like this would be perfect.
    wise guy huh

Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Yeah, design and post a skin for it.
    Just kidding.
    Not innocent 'ol me.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Went with a mostly transparent look so as not to cover up the wallpaper.
    I really like the concept of the clear buttons. This works great with all kinds of wallpaper. Any chance you could do one with more normal (instead of the weather theme) buttons on the bottom?

I know, we're all way too demanding. I guess I need to go make a donation!

Thanks,

Bob
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Now I'm thinking I should have used an umbrella for unselected tab and a beachball for selected tab? What you guys think?
    Did you get a chance to finish the beach theme one? I'm dying to know what it looks like. If I missed it in this thread, please point me in the right direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    I really like the concept of the clear buttons. This works great with all kinds of wallpaper. Any chance you could do one with more normal (instead of the weather theme) buttons on the bottom?

I know, we're all way too demanding. I guess I need to go make a donation!

Thanks,

Bob
    If I'm understanding correctly, you want a skin with mostly transparent buttons, non weather related?

Did you check this skin: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...45#post1423445

One thing missing on this one is that I took away the Send and CLR buttons from the dialpad. Other than that it's mostly transparent. Trying to get an idea of what you want.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Did you get a chance to finish the beach theme one? I'm dying to know what it looks like. If I missed it in this thread, please point me in the right direction.
    I didn't actually think anyone was serious about it being changed. What would you like changed (tab on, tab off, etc.)

Palm Pre wallpapers
    You pick Nacho. I'm not picky..........other than, don't have that scary psycho smiley. I just changed my ZLauncher to different Hawaiian background pics.

I used this pic that you provided (thanks!!)......... no icons on it. I just wanted something calm and relaxing, LOL!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...320-191210.jpg
    (Psssssst! Aren't you proud of me! I inserted the pic in this thread correctly!)

More tab views here
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i love abstract art and eyes... hmmmm

any ideas
    How about a brown eye?

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...eye_Screen.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    (Psssssst! Aren't you proud of me! I inserted the pic in this thread correctly!)
    You learn quickly young grass hopper.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Wow, nice eye! Hey I like that psycho smiley, but if you seen or met me, & know what I look like, I can't walk around with a smiley face on my bad a** 755
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Green eye

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...eye_Screen.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Now what did I do wrong? Where's the eye....

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Now what did I do wrong? Where's the eye....
    Make sure you have Builtin as your Background option

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Once again, awesome work Nacho! You're quite talented and creative.
    Oh damn!

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    If I'm understanding correctly, you want a skin with mostly transparent buttons, non weather related?

Did you check this skin: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...45#post1423445

One thing missing on this one is that I took away the Send and CLR buttons from the dialpad. Other than that it's mostly transparent. Trying to get an idea of what you want.
    Thanks, I'll check it out this evening. (I'm not allowed to download anything to my DOD work computer.) I think I can live without the Send & CLR buttons, though, as I generally use the red and green buttons on the phone.

I did find one in this thread last night called Blues5_Transp_Dial that's close enough to what I want. Off the top of my head I'm not sure if it's one of yours or not. (Sorry!)

Thanks again,
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.