Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144149150151152153154
Results 3,061 to 3,066 of 3066
    Nice work brum.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    brum - what's that font? And how did you get your Speed Dial screen to display like that??
    It's the little icon just to the left of the volume icon at the top of the screen. It toggles between the dial pad and a list. I had to know too! Hope this helps!
    Wow, & I thought I had everything figured out in this app.. Never used Speed Dials anyway (there's really no 'speed' to them), but it definitely looks nicer than those big buttons. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Hey OH, I think this whole PalmOS to webOS change over thing was never really going to be comfortable. Your skin is very flexible and therefore a natural choice, thanks again for all the hard work you put in.

I will ask though, is it pretty complicated to develop Takephone skins? I'm interested but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. Hope you are well.

And Fstop, I am humbled to know I knew something you didn't! Also it makes for quicker toggle-ing left and right which I much prefer.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Oh and the font is Spyroclassic, it sucks that it doesn't have square brackets and 2 or 3 other things but it looks sweet. I used EasyConvert (sooo easy!) for Fontsmoother, size 15pt. In 4cast, the fon't is Arial Narrow 14pt.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    No its not hard at all

Basiclyy theres a zip file you download.

extract to a folder all its own and open the images within with whatever editing program you are using and replace making sure the name remains the same.

you run compile.exe and voila its done.

a prc file appears.

Oh there is a .rcp file that you can open with a word editing program like notepad and change the skin name and you can change some of the text in there to make some buttons transparent etc.